Metal Gear Solid Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid Games

I have a Question about the UK/PAL versions of MGS Games mainly MGS:TT (GC) MGS2:SoL (PS2) and MGS3:SE (PS2).

Note: I have finished MGS1 on PS1 but not on Cube, I have also finished MGS2 on the PS2 but cannot remember anything about it, and I have yet to finish MGS3.

The Question - (Remember the Question is regarding the UK/PAL versions of these Games, MGS:TT (GC) MGS2:SoL (PS2) and MGS3:SE (PS2))

1/ When you complete these Games do you get a Theater mode in which you get to see all the scenes from the Games?

Thanks.....

Only one I know of is MGS3 but uncertain about what conditions must be met (I think it's available once you have seen them in the game).

The further I'm advancing in SE the more I wish they'd do another remake of MGS 1 for the PS2 and make it a proper trilogy.

Comment

The further I advanced into Snake Eater, the more reasons I could see why it is way better than either twin snakes or sons of liberty.

Comment

I only know of MGS2:

Yes, once completed 'theatre' mode is unlocked.
        However, not every cutscene from the game is there.

1. Snake bungee jump on tanker
        2. Russian Soldiers board tanker
        3. 1st Meeting with Olga
        4. Ocelot takes Metal Gear Ray
        5. Seal Team being wasted by Vamp
        6. Seal Team being wasted by Fortune
        7. Solidus vs. the Rex's
        8. End battle - Raiden vs. Solidus

Comment

Cheers cguys now can anyone confirm if there is a theater mode for Twin Snakes? Thanks....

Comment

isn't PAL MGS2:Substance came with bonus DVD-ROM where you can see all the fmv with no sound but subtitle?

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
              isn't PAL MGS2:Substance came with bonus DVD-ROM where you can see all the fmv with no sound but subtitle?
              That dont matter now since MGS2 has a theater mode.

Comment

there is a codec theatre mode where you can watch all the codec calls.
                you get it when you finish it

Comment

Working...
                X