TT Superbikes (PS2) Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Superbikes (PS2) Info

Only discovered this title at the weekend and is shaping up to be something special, looking at IGN info, seems it's been in development for a while ......
    (Due out in 5 weeks)

couple of links;

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Could this be something to rival the Moto GP series ? also someting to rival the mighty Nurburgring, 37.73 miles of racing heaven somewhere everyone should visit at least once in a lifetime

The vids I've seen look dreadful - there's a bit with one of the bikes going round a corner and the wheel is at full lock - bikes dont work like that - the wheel is almost straight while cornering. The general gfx look shoddy. However, the fact that it's on a road circuit is the big draw here, so if the handling model works, then this could be a great game. Fast Bikes magazine have played it already and they said it was really good fun and that the physics was spot on.

Comment

Fast Bikes, haven't seen a copy for about 4 years, has it improved at all ? back to the game; graphically not cutting edge but as you say physics wise it supposed to be spot on,

Comment

anyone got/played this yet ? my copy is still on it's way from play.com, gonna have to wait 'til Tuesday

Comment

I seen it running at the MCN Bike Show, Alexandra Palace, this January. There was some racer guy playing it and he was rubbish.
          Graphically it looked average at best. Hard to tell how it played as the guy was hogging it and playing in 3rd person view. Nobber

The section he was playing was up on the mountain, barren, so cant comment on the towns or villages.

MartyG has just posted his 5 minute impressions in first play.

Comment

saw that ta, half hour after I posted.
            In answer to your qestion on other topic; I looked but couldn't find a bike list anywhere, quite a few bits to unlock according to the manual, will look out for the TST for you.

Comment

Working...
            X