Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone please help re rare game values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone please help re rare game values?

i'm a bit worked up. i've been planning to buy a DS this week and was banking on selling my apparantly valuable copy of winning eleven 6 for GCN to help pay for it. until now it's always been going for at least ?60 on ebay, but by the looks of it, the current price seems to be about ?30. does anyone know what could've happened? should i just cut my losses now, or hold onto it?
    cheers for any help

it depends on who is bidding on it, some idiots will pay terrible prices for games.

id sell it now with a high buy it now offer.

you cant loose that way!

Comment

so do you not think it's worth more than ?30?

Comment

buy all other copies from ebay, so that everybody who wants it has to buy it from you ! ..........

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
          buy all other copies from ebay, so that everybody who wants it has to buy it from you ! ..........
          i'm trying to finance a poxy DS, not an ebay monopoly! how about my SP, what can i get for that?

Comment

how much is ........... worth thread here;

Comment

sell the football game for around ?45 buy it now maybe.

id sell the sp quickly before no one wants one cause of the ds.

if its in mint condition around ?40 or ?45-?50 boxed.

Comment

Thirty pounds for WE6 seems about right. The price will most likely fall in the future so sell it now.

Comment

until now it's always been going for at least ?60 on ebay, but by the looks of it, the current price seems to be about ?30. does anyone know what could've happened?
                  WE6FE has been surpassed by 4 newer versions (make that 5 later this month) since it came out. You've probably missed the chance to sell it for ?50+

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                    WE6FE has been surpassed by 4 newer versions (make that 5 later this month) since it came out. You've probably missed the chance to sell it for ?50+
                    damn right give it another 6 months and it'll be down to below ?15. Sports game prices are amazingly changeable. 8 months ago you would have to have paid ?30 for a copy of ESPN track and field on PS2, over christmas ?6 would have won you a copy.

(I know these things as I have had 2 copies of ESPN waiting to sell when the prices go up but I don't think it'll ever happen now).

Comment

Originally posted by petre
                      i'm trying to finance a poxy DS, not an ebay monopoly! how about my SP, what can i get for that?
                      You can get silly money for SPs, considering how much GS sell them for etc. I sold my mint boxed black one for ?65 when I bought the gold Zelda edition.

And two weeks ago I got ?45 for a scuffed, unboxed and charger-less one that my mum FOUND. Win.

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay
                        damn right give it another 6 months and it'll be down to below ?15. Sports game prices are amazingly changeable. 8 months ago you would have to have paid ?30 for a copy of ESPN track and field on PS2, over christmas ?6 would have won you a copy.

(I know these things as I have had 2 copies of ESPN waiting to sell when the prices go up but I don't think it'll ever happen now).

That was due to a small sports event called the Olympics.

Only another 3 and a half years to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                          That was due to a small sports event called the Olympics.

Only another 3 and a half years to go.
                          I'll be waiting. Still I only paid ?5 for them so even if I get ?10 I'll be happy. Wait for the summer to come and all those children doing athletics. I think they'll go up to the ?20 mark this summer.

Comment

oh well, cheers for the help fellas. i must admit i'm disappointed about the we6 price- i figured that as it's the only one out on the gc it would pretty much hold its value, but it seems all those people paying ?60+ were doing so to actually play it, rather than as collectors. you live and learn, i suppose.
                            good news about the SP though. mine's boxed and everything, plus i'll sell minish cap, monkey ball jr and mario bros 3, that lot should pay for my ds and a couple of games.

Comment

Working...
                            X