Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any hardcore gamers at Warwick Uni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know any hardcore gamers at Warwick Uni?

Ok, as per subject title - i'm looking for a NON-FINALIST hardcore gamer currently studying at the University of Warwick, I know it's a bit of a longshot - but i'm out out of options.

Basically I'm the games editor of our student newspaper - the Warwick Boar and I graduate this year (hopefully going to Japan to teach english), anyway - I need someone to take over this lofty position. I've been trying to find people all year, but most of them only deal with PC gaming, and none of the ones that have submitted anything can string a sentence together.

So all i'm looking for, is a student with a PC and at the least a PS2 (we get a lot of PS2 promos), ambitions in journalism, and someone not short of money to buy games on a regular basis.

Am I dreaming here? Will I have to reliquish my post to a PC gamer who can only write "D3U5 EX R001eZ" over and over again?

It's a long shot, but someone on here - must have friends of friends, or know someone coming to Warwick next academic year?

Thanks,

David.
Working...
X