Anyone else feel like a kid at xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 31 years old. And every E3 i just can't wait. For some reason I'm just so excited. So many new things to go Ooh! at. I love it. Kid at xmas is how i feel.

How bout you?

Too flaming right - I've got that christmas/birthday feeling all over! It's great, E3 rocks 8) But I'm at work at the moment wishing i was at home so i could fully surf the net and download all the vids i want

Comment

Yeah, but common decency prevents.

Comment

- Squirtle, like you I?m 31 ? Gaming is for me an ongoing 7/365 Xmas, of course will E3 put fuel on the fire. Strange I have been into movies, anime and toys but always have I faithfully returned to the videogame scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
          Ha ha. Very good.

Comment

Yup, I'm glad I still get excited about upcoming stuff or like when I buy a game I really want to play (getting stuff at discount price only adds to the fun!).

E3 is going to be cool, I love checking out sites and watching movies of stuff. Wish I could be there, but we're sooooooo much better off in that we have the internet, I can't complain, not even in the slightest. Hope there are alot of surprises during the event. Really looking forward to the Sega, Konami and Namco offerings, as well as anything to do with Half Life 2, Doom 3 and Halo 2.

Getting stuff in the mail is good too!

Comment

E3 can be a big tease though.

Like a very beautiful one-second flash...

These are the games that are due for release, revealing themselves in part. Most of us won't actually get to play them or necessarily see them all before release.

No... We get tantalising impressions, impressions which sometimes that can just make the wait seem that much more unbearable.

E3 is a double-edged sword. Superbly great in many respects, but wholly frustrating in others.

Goes with the territory I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                Arf

Comment

Normaly but for some reason it all feels a bit muted at the mo, roll on the big announcements.

Comment

Yup. Very exciting. But as Concept says definetly a double edged sword. It certainly gives me an indication of how much I can expect to spend on games over the next year. Answer: too much.

Speaking of E3 excitement - the latest Ctrl-Alt-Del Online comic strip is E3 centred and very funny:

A tri-weekly webcomic about video games and gamers since 2002!

Comment

I get giddy about E3, I used to like to go, but all those wankers piss me off. Still all in all its so great to hear about what is on the horizon and I always enjoy a good suprise.

Supposedly sometime after the Ultimate Gaming Expo is coming up and I'm kind of curious about that. What really annoys me are these subscription sites who want you to subscribe to see a Maximo video. Just show me the damn video.

Still the next couple of days will be torture because I live in LA and I can't be there. Love the games hate the crowds.

Comment

For me, E3 is like the swimsuit competition portion of beauty pagents. It's what we all look forward to the most, and it's what gets us the most excited, titilating the mind with glimpses of brilliance and power. I love it.

Comment

TBH!!!!!does this not belong in teh E3 FORUM?

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
                            I would have agreed if not for papercut's comment. I think popbitch would be more suitable

JAy

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                              Originally posted by snowman
                              I would have agreed if not for papercut's comment. I think popbitch would be more suitable

JAy
                              heh

Comment

Working...
                              X