Disgaea Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgaea Figures

You can order a set of eight 2 1/2" figures for $35 from NisAmerica's new online store - they're cute ...

Do you have a link? I love Disgaea!

Comment

- http://www.nisamerica.com/

Comment

I found that site but didn't see any links to the Disgaea figures. Oh well, they're probably all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusatsushi
          I found that site but didn't see any links to the Disgaea figures. Oh well, they're probably all gone.
          OnFulfillment's marketing portal offers fulfillment, print, swag and event services through a full-service platform supporting over one million users.

Comment

Bollocks. Even if I could afford them, they don't ship outside of the US.

Comment

Just what I found out... Damn!!

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
                Bollocks. Even if I could afford them, they don't ship outside of the US.
                OMG i'm getting sick of this. if you don't ship to the US, either DONT PUT IT ONLINE (hehehe) or say that on the front page in big bold letters. or read the IP of the user and tell them that they can't buy from here, or just something so i don't get my hopes up all the way to 'Shipping Address'.

Comment

Damn. When I put in an order last night many countries were listed as shipping addresses, including the UK. If they wont post it I hope they'll refund my card ...

Where does it say they wont post to the UK?

Comment

Check the billing address section - there's a drop-down box for 'State', but no option in there for None/Outside US. Makes it impossible to proceed, doesn't it?

Comment

They must have changed things since yesterday - I had the option of a hundred or so countries to choose from and I completed an order. I did find it odd at the time that I was only charged $6 for shipping. I'll just have to wait and see ...

Comment

Well, I sent them an email and have had confirmation that they've accepted my order. I dont know why they have changed things since yesterday, but it was their first day as a store.

Comment

Bah I want a La Pucelle set.

Comment

They look to be the same as the capsule toys they had in Japan last year. I have a few of them off of eBay (witness my avatar), but the run was quite short so when they appear on eBay now they're stupidly expensive.

Comment

They arrived this afternoon - I've only opened two so far, Flonne and a prinny, both rather lovely ...

Comment

Working...
                              X