X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NARC is CAN$30 ...

... at videogamesplus.ca.

i don't know if i should take advantage of this, or be warned away by it

i thought it was supposed to be okay, and any game that tries to be a little GTA is at least worth a shot.

although ... Driver3 ... True Crime ... maybe i should save my cash.

It's been advertised for 18 pound in this country - shame as I was looking forward to this game.

Comment

...actually you can preorder it now for 13 pound from play.com. At that price I'm willing to check it out.

Comment

It's out and yet from checking gamerankings there are no reviews. In other words chances are it's crap.

Comment

Even the kiddies at Gamefaqs are giving it a bashing

Comment

its dirt cheap because its really bad

have i played the game?

no

but if midway are releasing a new game for that price, it has to be bad

if you have seen the trailers you will see what i mean

Comment

It's develoed by ViS who did State of Emergency. Is this in any way similar?

Comment

Some people have made the comparison between the two, and on paper it does sound the same.

Others think it's a lot like Urban Chaos.

Comment

its like a poor man's driv3r (jesus, thats saying something) except without the driving (i think) and you have to bust drug dealing bad guys

the twist is that you are allowed to take drugs yourself, for example smoking weed makes it go into bullet time

i can't belive somebody actually thought making this game would be a good idea

Comment

The original NARC was shat too. Couldn't believe I actually liked it after playing it on Midway's retro pack thingy recently.

Comment

Trust me this is game is so bad its laughable

AVOID!!

Comment

Working...
                      X