Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God of War ... gaming never has been better ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God of War ... gaming never has been better ... ?

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

oh my god..... I didn't even see this one coming ! The game seems to be extremely good and it's just the kind of game I like quite alot !
    It seems to be even better than Devil May Cry 3 !
    Gaming never has been so good for me als the last couple of months.
    I've just finished Oddworld stranger, I'm now in the middle of Resident Evil4, I still play Halo2 online alot, next week I'll be getting Devil may cry 3, after that I go for Doom3 ..... man oh man !

GAMING IS FUN !
    Last edited by TheForce; 23-03-2005, 15:38.

Is this a ps2 exclusive i never saw it coming either

Comment

MartTM has been raving about this recently.

I think the last few months have just been really shocking. I posted about 2/3 months ago about how there's nothing to look forward to now. However, we just keep getting these shockers coming! It's fantastic.

Comment

I cant wait for this either, gonna have to tho im broke!

Comment

Originally posted by lobo soulman
          Is this a ps2 exclusive i never saw it coming either
          yep, it's made by SCEA if I'm correct

Comment

You don't get many ' Out of no where ' games these days; especially with the net forums analysing everything.

From what I have heard and read, this really is a AAA action fest full of amazing sights and sounds; can't wait to play it! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
              yep, it's made by SCEA if I'm correct
              Yep but the makes of the Twisted Metal series. The game looks bloody awesome.

Comment

I hadn't even heard of this until a few days ago. Talk about low profile!

The reviews have been very high, and yet I watched the video review on IGN and it did nothing for me.

But the reviews... they can't all be wrong.. is there a demo out there somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                  I hadn't even heard of this until a few days ago. Talk about low profile!

The reviews have been very high, and yet I watched the video review on IGN and it did nothing for me.

But the reviews... they can't all be wrong.. is there a demo out there somewhere?
                  yeah I had exactly the same feeling when I saw the movie of the game,
                  but after reading all the reviews I'm getting very very curious to this game !

Comment

Working...
                  X