Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Translation Request Thread

Hi all.

We're looking at translating menu screens, item screens etc of Japanese games as soon as possible after their release, with the intention of placing these translations up on the main site.

However, we're in need of screenshots of all screens to be translated before we translate them, and the members of staff with certain games don't have the ability to capture and upload pictures. Whilst we will try to provide screenshots for translation as often as possible, it's not always logistically possible. So we're asking for pictures to be either posted here, or emailed to [email protected] so we can get on with translating them and posting them on the main site.

Current games we require pictures of the main screens will be updated here, but please feel free to suggest other games you require translating.

Meteos
    Winning Eleven 8 LE
    Dragon Quest VIII

Many thanks

Last edited by Tom Salter; 02-05-2005, 23:16.

What a fantastic idea. I'm not sure if we'd be allowed to help in any way, but I'll certainly be asking tomorrow.

Comment

Cheers Darren. If you can get some screenshots of Meteos menu's then I owe you bigtime.

Comment

Can you add DQ8 to that list Tom?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
          Can you add DQ8 to that list Tom?
          Done Sonny-Jim. NyarthMaul has this game so he'll definately be able to do the translation, just need screenshots though.

Comment

Are we going for text heavy games first as priority i.e DQ8, could we possibly do less text heavy games as well when time allows i.e DMC,Bujingai et al.

Comment

I couldn't possibly translate an entire game, I'm limited to menus etc. Gamefaqs do some fantastic full translations, but picture based translations of menus will help many people.

Comment

Not a new game but... Do one for Fire Pro D... that is a head ****.

There was a web site that had the full menus, but I dont think its about anymore...

Comment

I'll get this started...Here's the Main Menu screens for Boboboubo Boubobo Dassutsu! Hajike Royale (GC)
                  Attached Files

Comment

How do we go about translating this? just reply here or what...~?

Ok the menus are---

Screen 1

Story Mode

"This is single player mode"
                    "You can have fun in Story mode"

Screen 2

Nose hair? Training Centre

"4 player battle,
                    But only up to 4 players can play!"

Screen 3

Secret Connection

"Here you are able to connect a GBA cable to the Gamecube"

Screen 4

Gallery
                    " Here you can view Bobobo's files that you have here

(From?)The files that you have captured from story mode"

Screen 5

Options

"Here you can change vibration, message settings by yourself."

Ok Sorry my Japanese can be little off, maybe my English sounds alittle strange because i am thinking in Japanese.
                    Last edited by tokyochojin; 01-04-2005, 08:20.

Comment

Gallery

Screen 1

Movie

"only here can you see the exciting, original Bobobo movie.

Screen 2

Figure

Here you can see all the figures you found in story mode, can you find them all?

Screen 3

Sound Voice

Here you can listen to all the characters voices from the game.

Screen 4

Configure

Here you can view original characters by the games creators.

Screen 5

Character library.

Here is where you can view the games character profiles and you can become doctor Bobobo
                      Last edited by tokyochojin; 04-04-2005, 06:31.

Comment

Working...
                      X