Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Video Feature - US launch game footage added

Hi Everyone.

I thought some of you would be interested in the PSP video feature that we have made at Pro-G. It's about ten minutes long and looks at the hardware, movie playback and a few games. This is the first video we have produced for the site, but there will be a lot more in the next few months. We would like to hear what people think of it, whether you like it or not.

Pro-G PSP Video Feature

Thanks to the mods for letting me post a thread in the forum. Hopefully we can do you a favour one day.

If you like the video, feel free to spread the word. We would like as many people to see it as possible.

Edit. Wipeout Pure, Need for Speed Underground Rivals and Ape Escape: On the Loose footage now available here

Thanks
    Tom
    Last edited by jtorry; 01-04-2005, 10:36. Reason: New videos added

I remember someone setting up pro-g a while ago, but I can't remember for the life of me from where. It's going to drive me mad.

Comment

Heh. I got 2.5MB/s. Good quality vid.

Comment

babs: We recruited people from thedvdforums RLLMUK.

Comment

No, it's something else I'm thinking of, I've never been at either of those. I distinctly remember the guy even picking the name, that far back.

Comment

It was originally going to be an online gaming site, with leagues and such like. That was a long time ago though.

Comment

Hiya jtorry... the link to Very Fast doesn't seem to work

Edit: Infact, I can't seem to stream it at any speed?

Comment

I get an error when trying to stream and when trying to download

Cannot connect to server on stream and Error 403 for Download

Comment

I feel sick after watching that! Sick because i don't own a PSP

That was a great vid, very impressive.

It mentioned in the vid that on top of the unit, there are screws to fit future expansion that use the usb drive.

If only there was some sort of wireless TV adaptor....that would just make it the greatest thing ever.

A wireless transmitter on top of the psp and a wireless scart block plugged into you tv. You can play you games on the big screen then take them away with you where ever you go.

Comment

I signed up an account but dont seem to be able to DL it when it asks for my username and pass...

Comment

All works fine for me.

Comment

np downloading, although the 1mb stream was apparently corrupted

I really liked that video. I learnt a lot, not having one to own yet. I didn't realise 4hrs on Ridge Racers though

The editor is one hairy mofo ;P

Comment

Did you stream it or DL it charles?

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm the admin @ Pro-G. Ginza - what browser and operating system are you using?

Also, what happens when you try to login?

We recommend you download the video for maximum quality. Cheers!

Comment

Iv tried downloading both the Quiktime and Windows footage. I'm using normal IE and Windows XP. I think it might have something to do with Download Accelerator which I have running. It asks me to put in my username and pass to DL it, i put that in and then it just continually loops.

ED - No worries im streaming it now...

Comment

Working...
                              X