Which DS Game to Import? (Help!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which DS Game to Import? (Help!)

Well, I'm very very torn between 3 games as to what to buy next...

Pac Pix (Is it out in USA yet?)
    Kirby (JAP)
    Catch Touch Yoshi (USA)

They all sound excellent and I'll probably end up getting all three, but I can't afford em all yet. I was thinking of waiting for Yoshi to come out over here in the UK and getting one of the others first.

I speak no japanese so I'd prefer a US game but Kirby looks fantastic!

So, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Pac Pix isn't out in the US until end of next month.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'd choose Kirby.

Comment

Hmm I desperately want another game after raggin Warioware to death and finding Mario 64 to really be not what I was expecting. I read somewhere in a thread it was a poor "launch" title and I really agree...

Any others wanna reccomend?

Comment

yoshi touch and go imo, but tbh the DS really isnt appealing to me much, ive got one with mario and wario both finished and it's just gathering dust

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
            Hmm I desperately want another game after raggin Warioware to death and finding Mario 64 to really be not what I was expecting. I read somewhere in a thread it was a poor "launch" title and I really agree...

Any others wanna reccomend?
            Mario 64 DS is as FULL a game as you're gonna get from any of the launch titles. My family seem to be addicted on the mini-games.

Comment

I haven't played Kirby yet (it's in the mail!) but as for the other two, I would choose Yoshi. It's a simple game to learn but difficult to master, as the saying goes.

You should also consider Meteos (JP). Very nice little game. Don't worry about the Japanese menus on it, they're a sinch to navigate.

Comment

has anyone played kirby yet? opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by butchcvc
                  has anyone played kirby yet? opinions?
                  Check out the First Play Thread.

Comment

oops sorry! (thanks)

Comment

I brought sprung the other day and have spent so much time playing it i went through it in a couple of days, i would kinda recommend it. You know when a game is so bad its actually good

Comment

Working...
                      X