Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you playing? What will you be playing next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing :-

Eternal Darkness
    Super Monkey Ball 2
    Panza Dragoon Orta
    Guilty Gear X2
    Made in Wario

Awaiting :-

DOAXVB
    Devil May Cry 2
    Gitaroo Man
    Zelda : Wind Waker

Comment

Playing

Metroid - GC
      Dr Robotnics mean bean machine - GC
      Max Payne - PS2
      Freak Out - PS2
      Fantavision - PS2
      Halo (XBConnect) - X Box
      Moto GP (live) - X Box
      Alien Trilogy - Saturn
      Bangio - DC

Awaiting

I think I've enough on the Go thanks

Comment

SORRY DOUBLE POST

Comment

Playin

Winning Eleven 6 FE (PS2 JPN)

Metroid Prime (GC US)

Biohazard 0 (GC JPN)

Ridge Racer V (PS2 JPN)

Devil May Cry 2 (PS2 JPN)

Anubis (PS2 JPN)

Buyin

Soul Calibur 2 + Arcade stick (gotta save sum money )

Comment

Playing:

Multiplayer Timespliters 2 (Xbox)
            Ikaruga (DC)
            DOA 3 (Xbox)

Bought:

GBA SP
            Zelda Four Swords (had it for a while but am only going to start playing it when the SP arrives)

Buying:

XBox Live
            Chip for xbox
            Soul Calibur 2

Comment

Just finished Eternal Darkness for the second time, might give it a bit of a break before I start a third time.

Had a quick break playing some new PS2 demos (what is all the fuss over Splinter Cell?) and am now playing through Red Faction (PS2). Which seems amazingly average. Its almost as if the designers have said "Half Life is good. Let's do a version of it set on Mars."

Comment

Originally posted by tssk
                Just finished Eternal Darkness for the second time, might give it a bit of a break before I start a third time.

Had a quick break playing some new PS2 demos (what is all the fuss over Splinter Cell?) and am now playing through Red Faction (PS2). Which seems amazingly average. Its almost as if the designers have said "Half Life is good. Let's do a version of it set on Mars."
                It doesn't have the "soul" of the Xbox version apparently

Comment

Finished 30 day Pikmin with only 25 parts.

Up to 50 Shines on SMS (yet to cash in Blue coins).

Missed Animal Crossing Sports day

Now started up my Eternal Darkness save again. I only got as far as Kashim before. Finished that one and now onto the wigged man mansion level. The lobby boss is tough as hell with that stupid pistol reloading! bah! 5 hours 30 minutes in apparently. Love the game though - So ,much effort went into the environments and decor and the controls, sound and story are all great.

Comment

Playing:

SFIII Third Strike - DC - I am so rubbish at this. I'll whoop *anybody* on the original SF2, but I am absolutely useless at this. Loving it though, Any tips from the experts?

Puyo Puyo Sun - Saturn - Puyo Puyo, like SF2 and Soul Calibur, will never, ever become boring for me.

Splinter Cell - PC - Not my sort of game normally, but am enjoying it muchly. Not sure how long it will last though ...

Metroid Fusion - GBA - I hate** with a passion having to wander about in games, but even when there is only wandering to be done, this is an absolute joy.

Ridge Racer 4 - PSX - Just got this with a Jogcon controller which adds a lot to the game. I love slippy-slidey racing games (I'm looking at you, Daytona) and can't be doing with GT3 and the like.

Marvel v Capcom - Arcade (Kawaks) - The boss is just plain ridiculous. I can make it to the boss on one credit every time (not a phenomonal feat, I know) but Onslaught is just plain unfair. Again, any tips from the experts?

Yie Ar Kung-Fu (Arcade Advanced) - GBA - Just got the old skills back, went round the game 4 times, got to level 41 with a score of 1,000,000+

Galaga 88 - PC Engine - Perfect for playing on my Turbo Express

Rocky - GC - Surprisingly good.

Looking forward to:

The huge number of games sitting on shelves that I haven't even got round to playing yet. I must stop buying games. I must stop buying games. I must stop buying games.

Playing Dracula X when I hopefully sort out the drive problems of my new Duo

Putting my DC link cable and Total control PSX~>DC adaptors to good use by getting hold of some Saturn Twin Sticks for some Virtual On action.

Getting off my arse and finishing Card Fighters Clash. 2 cards to go. Then I'll use my NGPC~>DC cable for the first time. Whooptee doo.

Being jealous of my son's SP when he gets it this weekend.

Soul Calibur 2

Going back to Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. The first RPG I've actually put a decent amount of time into. I will complete it. One day.

Card Fighter's Clash 2 - thanks to somebody's hard work, an English patch is available. Now I just need to find my NGPC Link cable/cart ...

The next Mariokart game.

Jay

Comment

Currently playing:

ZOE 2 - really enjoying this. Feels a bit like a button masher initially, but once you get into the swing it's top stuff.

Clock Tower 3 - pleasantly suprised with this. Hadn't heard much about it (ie NOTHING), and so far it's been very enjoyable. It's Capcom survival horror by the numbers though, but that's fine by me. Anyone else playing it?

World Tour Soccer 2003 - still my fave PS2 footy game due to it's speed and simplicity. And transfer market. And game modes. And stuff.

Comment

Playing:

ChronoTrigger - about to go to 1999 ... scary (well, not really scary but engaging and great fun)

Animal Crossing - just sold big on turnips, halfway to current mortgage

Final Fantasy VII International - first time I've played it full screen. It's thrilling, and I can remember most of the menus and lots of the dialogue so the language isn't a problem

Just arrived:

Pokemon Saphire

Expecting soon:

PS2 with Messiah2

Dark Cloud 2

Final Fantasy X-2

Zelda Wind Waker

Extreme Debt 2

Comment

Playing:

Just finished Golden Sun 2
                          Freelancer PC this is awesome [but buggy with SB Live ]
                          Metroid Prime, just about to finish this
                          Mercedes Benz World Racing Xbox
                          The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past GBA
                          Tactics Ogre: GBA

Stuff that I've got an yet to really play:
                          MOH:Spearhead
                          Orta
                          Timesplitters 2

On order:

Zelda US GC
                          SC2 Jap GC
                          Golden Sun 2

Cheers,
                          Neil.

Comment

Playing

Tekki
                            Pro evo 2
                            Metroid Prime

Getting

Orta
                            Zelda

Comment

playing

Winning Eleven 6 FE - GC
                              Ikaruga - GC
                              Mr Driller Drill Land

Awaiting
                              Zelda WW (U.S)

Comment

Playing:Ghost Recon, Desert Storm, Burnout 2 and Pod Racer Revenge

Next Up:Castle Wolfenstein, Brute Force, Wipeout Fusion and the new Xbox racing game that's supposed to be like Burnout 2 (but I can't remember the name...)

Comment

Working...
                                X