Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you playing? What will you be playing next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing: too many damn games at once. Prime and Orta arrived from amazon last saturday, i still haven't finished Rayman 3, Pikmin, Starfox Adventures, or Phantom Crash, and i'm still utterly crap at Monkeyball.

To top it all off, i finally succumbed and bought myself a PS2, so add Ico, Devil May Cry, ZOE, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank to the list...

Looking forward to: Wind Waker, when it's finally out over here, LttP on the GBA, MGS2: Substance, when i see it going cheap somewhere, Silent Hill 2, Psychonauts, want to pick up Mario Sunshine, Rogue Leader, and Eternal Darkness for the cube some time, i'll probably pick up PGR when the xb budget line launches, and there's probably a bunch of stuff i've forgotten about...

Comment

Orta, Indiana Jones, MGS2: Substance, Silent Hill 2, Onimusha 2, Mario Sunshine, Garou, Soul Calibur, Tenchu 3, WE6:FE, Super Monkey Ball, Chrono Cross.

Should be getting Xenogears, Street Fighter 3rd strike and Soul Calibur 2.

Comment

Playing Metroid Prime / Resident Evil 0, will be getting Panzer Dragoon Orta once they are both finished.

Comment

I have just got myself a PS2, so I've got GTA:Vice City, GT3, Ico, Rez and Jak and Daxter to play there. I have nearly finished J+D, and Rez and GTA are getting the most play atm. I play Ico every so often, but I generally set aside an hour or so for a leisurely session, which is a bit of investment to time, which is why it is in my PS2 less often than the others.

I have really got into Rez, so I think I might pick up Panzer Dragoon Orta in the next few days. I know I have loads of games to play (including finishing Halo, PGR, playing more Mutant Storm etc), but my new found lust for on-rails shooters must be satisfied! That is about all(!) I have lined up for the foreseeable future, unless I can suddenly afford a GC, along with Zelda/Ikaruga etc, or maybe a Saturn with Dodonpachi and Battle Garegga. Unlikely though, with my finances being very strained, what with the PS2 and other factors...

Comment

Working...
          X