Splinter Cell :CT co-op problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splinter Cell :CT co-op problems

Seems that some problems are starting to appear with the co-op part of this game in America

This and TS3 playing up as well not been a good 2 weeks for LIVE .I dont play that often on Live but TS3 is shocking compaired to HALO2.Now rumbles that another big title might be a pain on live.

It's UbiSoft, I can't say i'm surprised. Have they ever released an online game that isn't ruined by bugs or simple problems that should have been fixed? I can't think of one if i'm honest.

As for Timesplitters, the only time i've had problems with it is when an American joins the room. I've been playing with my UK friends for nearly a week now with no problems, the only 2 crashes I've had is when i stupidly don't set enough friends slots and an American gets in.
    Last edited by mr_sockochris; 30-03-2005, 22:30.

Comment

"The page you?re trying to reach contains exclusive content for registered Xbox.com users."

Edit:
      Nerve mind, I have signed up now...

Comment

It doesn't seem to be a temporary problem with the servers, dozens of people have reported it
        Hope UbiSoft sort it out quickly...

Comment

To me, it seems almost 50/50 in terms of who is and isn't having problems (bear in mind those not having problems are less likely to visit & post !)

I hope to **** this isn't the case coz the co-op was selling this to me.

Comment

What are the problems? I can't be bothered to register.

But anyway, after playing a fair few games on co-op I haven't encountered any problems. Cracking game btw.

Comment

Good to hear 007 - looking forward to getting in about the co-op when I get in from the pub tonight - hopefully still be in a playable state (me I mean).

Comment

Working...
              X