I got Dragon Warrior 7 for ?25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Dragon Warrior 7 for ?25

Ive never played a DW/Q Game and wanted to know if this was a good Game to start from not that I have a choice though.

So what do you guys think of this game?

Note: I am a really big Final Fantasy Fan

It's quite simple compared to most RPGs and this one takes forever to get anywhere, I don't think you can even change characters jobs till about 30 hours in and disc 1 is about 80 hours long... defanatly one for big RPG fans, but I can see alot of people not seeing it through to the end.

Comment

Final Fantasy, this is not. But it's fun. And something that Dragon Warrior/Quest shares with after the first 2/3 installments is that the games aren't linked. So there's no problem with jumping into the series with the seventh installment. I've yet to finish it myself but it's fun.

Comment

Cheers I will start it today and see it through till the end I hope you guys will help out.

Comment

The Japanese love them.

Comment

Yeah, practically a national holiday when one is released. Heh. And I'll give what help I can but it's been ages since I played. And even so, like I might've mentioned, I haven't beaten it yet. But I'd most definately want to eventually.

Comment

It's great! Easily my favourite PS1 RPG.

Comment

Working...
              X