Gt Psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gt Psp

Well I've just finished reading the GT4 PS2 review seems OK, but just a bigger version than we got 8(ish) years ago on the PS1 (yes, with better graphics).

Just got me wondering what we're going to get from the PSP version? Anything thats going to take advantage of the PSP and move the series forward. Adhoc and better still infrastructure wireless play? Have been enjoying RR online with Xlink but to be honest its a lot of hard work, esp. on a mac!

I pray to god they don't turn it into a graphical tour de force which ends up only managing to throw two cars at a time around a track. Would rather have PS1 quality gfx with that original game-play and 6(min) players in wireless mode any day of the year.

Any thoughts?

Depends if they wait for the new long life battery to appear and make full use of the PSP's speed by removing the soft CPU lock....

Comment

Isn't the plan to make it indentical to the PS2 version so you can continue your game on the move? Perhaps it will come with a wifi dongle so you can beam your save game across
      Last edited by charlesr; 11-04-2005, 08:33.

Comment

I think that was the idea originally, but Yamauchi has since mentioned (in Edge I think) that it'll be a different game.

EDIT: Why a wifi dongle? PS2 has USB

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin
          Depends if they wait for the new long life battery to appear and make full use of the PSP's speed by removing the soft CPU lock....
          I'm with you Gavin - Suspect GT might be the first title to appear once they ramp up the clock speed as, given the choice, I think that would be Yamauchi's preference !!

Plus they know we'll all be sold on the new batteries !

Comment

I'm expecting it to look as good as the PS2 counterpart. The smaller screen should compinsate for any loss in texture detail and eliminate a certain amount of aliasing.

Or am I expecting too much?

Comment

I thought it was being released soon, guess not...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                Perhaps it will come with a wifi dongle so you can beam your save game across
                OMG PHUTYAH!

Is this confirmed for quite soon, puzzling no screenies are around.

Comment

Working...
                X