Vampire Killer/MSX Help, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vampire Killer/MSX Help, please.

Hi, i am looking to by vampire killer for the msx but no very little about the whole set up e.t.c.
    From what i can gather the game comes on a cartridge so i don't need a seperate tape deck (been a long time since i loaded a tape)
    Can anyone confirm this for me please, or give me advice on what i need?
    I understand that this a uk version of this game, and would work on a uk msx, if someone could give me advice i would be extremely grateful as i'm not a 100% sure in my mind on what to buy, Thank you

Well this should be in the retro section but it doesn't matter too much.

All you'll need is an MSX2 from any manufacturer or country, MSX cartridges have no regional lockouts so it won't matter if you get a Japanese or English cartridge. Vampire Killer will NOT work on an MSX1.

Try www.ebay.nl, www.ebay.co.uk or auctions.yahoo.jp.

Comment

Thank you for your advice/help, it is appreciated, thank you

EDIT (forgot to ask)
      Was the msx2 ever released in the UK? or will i definitely have to be looking to import one, Thanks again, atleast i know what i am looking for, Thank you.
      Last edited by ShadowDancer; 16-04-2005, 16:35. Reason: Forgot to ask something! (sorry)

Comment

MSX2 was never released in the UK. MSX1 was but disappeared almost as quickly as it was released. Shame, really.

Comment

Working...
        X