What PSP Games Should I Get Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What PSP Games Should I Get Next?

So I have my PSP, and I love it, it's a great little gadget and I'm loving Wipeout Pure. I've also got Gretzky, which is surprisingly good fun, and Metal Gear Acid, which I'm not into properly yet.

What I'm wondering is what other games do I really need for the system? I'm looking to get another two, and in my head I have it as a choice between Lumines, Ridge Racer and Mercury, but am I missing out on some other gems? And if it is between those three, which two should I go for?

Any input, most appreciated!

Well, I've purchased a PSP and five titles today. Happy birthday to me. Plus govermental kick back was what really got me out of bed this morning.

I've only played Ridgr Racers and Mercury, both are stellar. I can tell Merkury will get tough. During the training levelsI h've run into a couple of tight spots, but we did well enough.

THose puzzle games are perfect for that twenty minute crap you hve to take at your Uncle Slades house. Just run in, blast the music out the door while your getting down to the buissiness.

I can't wait to play Lumines. And I'm praying Treasure is doing two to three player through the wi-fi for online play, ala Gunstar Heroes 2.
    Last edited by BEBOPlover; 18-04-2005, 06:06.

Comment

If you like dungeon-bashes in the style of Diablo or Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance then Untold Legends is a serious must-have.

Comment

am I missing out on some other gems?
        Hot Shots/Minna no Golf

Comment

Ridge and Lumines are must haves. Minna no Golf is good, but it has it's faults, unfortunately Tiger Woods doesn't quite seem to be living up to the promises.

There are plenty of other fun games, but those mentioned above would be my first port of call.

Comment

Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix did it for me as well as RR.

Comment

Well you've already got MGA. Spend some time getting to grips with that before you look for other games. It's much better than I expected it to be.

But any of those already recommended are cool - all good games.

Comment

In my humble opinion Lumines is the must have game for the PSP.

I don't think I've enjoyed a game more than this for a good few years now. Ridge Racers et al will blow you away with their good looks etc. and are the perfect way to show off your PSP. Whilst not revolutionary Lumines it is the game that'll keep you coming back for more long after the others are gathering dust.

The game is sublimely addictive & the music & background imagery compliment the game play perfectly. I find this is a great game to chill to and unwind and hours fly by in what seems minutes.

Great stuff!

Comment

Twisted Metal is well worth a look (unless you hate the TM series, I guess...). It even works pretty well online.

Comment

Working...
                  X