Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario 64 DS, the end??

Oi oi!!

I`ve jus finished Mario 64 DS and loved every minuite of playin` it, eventhough I`d hammered the original N64 version to death a few years ago.

I collected all 150 stars and couldn`t wait to get outside and blast on2 the roof of the castle to get my reward, surely it must b better than then N64 version where u meet Yoshi on the roof who jumps off over the waterfall after giving u 99 lives, but what did I get (don`t read on if u don`t want 2 spoil the end for urself)...................

3 extra lives and a red box!!! Wtf is that all about?? Have I missed summat?? ft:

On My 1024x768 i could see what you had put at the bottom anyways maybe you should have used spoiler tags! anyways.... yeah i did the same and felt like throwing it i the bin.....

Comment

I felt exactly the same. What a jip! Although one of luigi's bunnys is up there too. I also found it miles easier to complete then the n64 one especially getting 100 coins on some of the later levels.

Comment

Nintendo fairly toned down the difficulty level in later levels, it's much, much easier to get 100 coins on all the levels on the DS.

Comment

Working...
        X