This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tetsuo
    Some awful grammatical mistakes, very amateurish. I also though it was quite a pointless exercise. What was the purpose of the piece?
    He's not a professional writer now, is he?

I think it was a good article, well done.

Comment

Jesus, just ignore them djtickle, some people on these boards are utter gob****es, at least we who they are now.

Fantastic read that brought back not only memories of reciving my ps2 on release day, but reminded me of that excitment you get when youve got that new game/console in your hand and desperately awaiting arriving home so you can play it to death.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
        The Day I got a PAL Playstation 2 from GAME and look how far its come!
        PAL? haha!

Comment

Cheers guys!

Originally posted by Zanza
          Fantastic read that brought back not only memories of reciving my ps2 on release day, but reminded me of that excitment you get when youve got that new game/console in your hand and desperately awaiting arriving home so you can play it to death.
          Yeah thats what i was trying to put across

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Sod the grammar and spelling, you get the idea. I really liked the obvious enthusiasm for your purchase, reminded me of my purchase of my PS1......

Thanks!

Comment

Good stuff which brought back many memories, purchasing a console on launch is always a memorable event.

Comment

Working...
              X