Help a poor chap decide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a poor chap decide...

Im a REALLY stuck as to what to play next! Im sort of on a gaming streak at the moment as ive finish MP2, RE4 and most recently MGS3 in 3 weeks. Anyhow im stuck as to what to play next. Ive just bought FF7 and FF8 along with FFX, which i already have so im thinking a HUGE FF play through if i can find FF9 by the time i complete 8. Ive played all of the games and got pretty far but sold them for new consoles when i was younger.

If i dont play the FF series then I have an unopened Paper Mario 2 to play along with Doom 3 for X-Box.

in other words HELP!

Paper Mario 2 is brilliant much better than doom and FF games,

Comment

Get something you can delve in and out of like Tekken 5, GT4 or a shooter, you can then game concurrently with story based titles with no confusion!

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames
        Paper Mario 2 is brilliant much better than doom and FF games,
        Personal opinion me tinks

Better than FF7 pfffft. 4 months it took me to get a Golden Chocobco 8) Then it was Knights of the Round table Materia time XD.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair
          Get something you can delve in and out of like Tekken 5, GT4 or a shooter, you can then game concurrently with story based titles with no confusion!
          Good advice for parralel gaming all though this is not on your to do list I would recommend Devil May Cry 3... an absolute insane single player experience with the best combat system around at the moment. It is a MUST play for PS2 owners IMO.

Comment

Have to just add a general comment about how spoiled we are at the moment, notably MGS3, DMC3, GT4 and RE4... I'm working my way through this list currently (on DMC3) and it's just so good to have such hgh quality stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
              Have to just add a general comment about how spoiled we are at the moment, notably MGS3, DMC3, GT4 and RE4... I'm working my way through this list currently (on DMC3) and it's just so good to have such hgh quality stuff.
              Whoever said sequals were bad eh?

Comment

Buy Jade Empire or Psychonauts!

Comment

Unreal Championship 2 if you have Live.

Comment

Bollocks to all the games already mentioned - just go and buy Gitaroo Man and play that with a few beers/"jazz" cigarette accompaniments.

Comment

im going to play through the games i have at the moment as i have a HUGE list of games to complete. Ive gone for all 2 games FF7 and Doom 3 as Doom 3 isnt as involving tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                        I have that same list + Winning Eleven 8:LE. Did MGS3, then RE4. Still dippin in n out of GT4 and DMC3. So hard to balance time and work and relaxation jiggy i wud go for FF7 to play as it's so deep and rewarding if you have the time.

Comment

yeh ive played it before but only once when me and a friend played for 4 days straight only with a few hours sleep between. got VERY close to the end but then i had to go home sadly. hardest bit was something called "The demon gate" if im correct?

Comment

Working...
                          X