PSP new releases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP new releases?

Having bought another PSP recently, I have been enjoying playing RR and to a lesser extent the golf game hotshot (or whatever it is called)
    While this console seems full of potential, I can't help but notice what seems to be a lack of new releases or even up coming releases to look forward to in the near future, while the DS seems to have plenty of new releases and plenty coming up for release.
    Whats going on with the PSP?

GTA and probably devs don't know whether to code for current speed or wait for the patch which GT seems to be likely to receive.

Comment

So the next game to look forward to is GTA? surely thats ages away still, they must have more than GTA up for release?

Comment

The most surprising thing for me is that it has been pretty quiet on the PSP front at E3. I haven't really been checking up on it too much which might be why.

Comment

Although there seems to be a dearth of PSP games coming out immenently, I don't see how it's different for the DS. I've got nothing to look forward to on either until Animal Crossing and Mario Kart hit later on in the year.

Unless I'm missing something (which I hope I am).

Comment

Well the DS has had quite a good amount of stuff released recently, and has advance wars due soon.

Comment

Only game I'm really looking forward to is:

Sengoku Cannon

Plus maybe these if they're any good:

Star Solider
              Tenchu: Shinobi Taizen

I agree, it's been a bit quiet on the PSP front lately. My current games still have plenty of life in them yet though.

Comment

Glad I have my DC

Comment

Both systems seem to be slightly devoid of new games for the next few months. I suppose that's why I've also got a GBA. Fire Emblem next week!

Comment

Whilst both are lacking many new games, by september we shall probably be deluged with new stuff

Comment

Anyone seen if Smartbomb is any good for the US PSP?
                      It's one I'm curious to see if it's any good and it just got released recently...

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                        Anyone seen if Smartbomb is any good for the US PSP?
                        It's one I'm curious to see if it's any good and it just got released recently...
                        Rubbish about sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X