Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*LOOK* see what i just got

i can garentee you wont find this in your local "GAME" lol

Not bad! I think there's a few Pop'n Music players on here.

I've only got PnM 10 myself. It came with a controller similar to that one, but it's much better when played with a full size arcade style controller (FreQstyle has a fantastic one).

Comment

Originally posted by Abhisara
      Not bad! I think there's a few Pop'n Music players on here.

I've only got PnM 10 myself. It came with a controller similar to that one, but it's much better when played with a full size arcade style controller (FreQstyle has a fantastic one).
      yer i just need to get my self a jap dreamcast now to play it on! and maybe a vga box as well, for the ultimate PnM experience!

Comment

Did I just see that on ebay? How much did you get it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Method
          Did I just see that on ebay? How much did you get it for?
          aye it was on ebay, got it for ?70 all in which aint too bad considering each game goes for ?20+ i had my eye on it since day one, and it was still at ?30 until 1 hour before the auction ended!

Comment

Nice one, ::jealous::

Comment

Here are some extreme PnM videos you guys might like, first off is a japanese guy doing it at an insane speed, and the second one is a guy doing it a bit slower, but one handed:

Comment

MY LUCKY DAY :-> w00t!!!!!! i just scored a dreamcast broadband adapter and PSO 1+2 for ?30 delivered! all boxed in minty condition!

Comment

Originally posted by pscl227
                  MY LUCKY DAY :-> w00t!!!!!! i just scored a dreamcast broadband adapter and PSO 1+2 for ?30 delivered! all boxed in minty condition!
                  WOW! Now that is a good deal. Dreamcast broadband adaptors are worth much more than that. Bargain.

Comment

I was watching this too, went slightly above my price range, but im still planning on picking them up when I'm in Japan!! Nice buy dude!

Seen it before, but I've always gotta say it! That classical Piano PnM mix is just sick
                    Last edited by Zanza; 26-05-2005, 19:07.

Comment

Nice catch with the DC Pop' n Music collection, like most old Bemani stuff they're pretty hard to come by these days, just don't expect them to be of the same quality of the later versions. If you're looking to get a hold of an extensive collection of Pop' n stuff I'd suggest trying to get a hold of the Konamistyle limited edition sets which come with all kinds of rare junk like these Mimi & Nyami Kubricks & V Rare soundtracks

Pop' n 11 is down for July on Konamistyle with the LE set details here http://www.konamistyle.jp/customfact...x.html#project

The guy in the Classic 4 video that's been around for what seems like forever is Robo, who's one of Japans best players, he has more vids on his site here http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~aj9s-oosg/

Comment

hmmm I keep meaning to give this series a spin, will keep an eye out for the DC vers when I've got a bit of cash together.

Comment

I've got the collection on the PS2 along with a controller.

Started collecting them when I saw that video ages ago of that Japanese fella's stunning game on the arcade version to the classical mix.

Comment

did any more apart from 1,2,3 + 4 come out on the dreamcast?

Comment

Working...
                            X