Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next JPN DS Title

At the moment I am caught in a dilemma over which game to buy on the DS,
    Play-asia have both Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu and Famicom Wars due for release on the 23rd June.
    Both games look like they will be superb games, possibly exceeding all that is currently available for the DS, but at the moment I am unable to decide between the two, and would rather not pre-order both at the moment.
    One thing I am a little concerned with is that both look like they are likely to have good amounts of Japanese text but I am hoping whichever one I choose, I will be able to overcome any language barriers.
    Anyway which DS games are others interested in buy in the near future?

Thing is with Advance wars, is that unless they massively change how it plays, you know how things are gonna work out gameplay-wise. I dont pay much attention to stories in games like these, they're typically

"IM GONNA FIGHT YOU"
    "OKAY"
    *fight*

with goeman, i assume it's an adventure.. which speaks for itself..

Personally? Advance wars. But i'm still waiting for both US releases myself

Comment

Personally out of the 2 id go with goemon but thats because i love the series. I cant really imagine the japanese been too much of a problem. But if anyone gets stuck im sure id be able to lend a hand.

As for me my next game will be chou ****tou cadaceus which is out on the 19th then on the 23rd ill be getting chibi robo & ganbare goemon tokai douchu.

Comment

i would go for goemon, because it could be JPN only and Advance Wars US is released on Aug 22, 2005. (http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gam...1-ee00cd721c11)
        BTW have you bought JPN Meteos and Kirby (must haves IMO)?? else you can buy the US versions which are released on 06/28 and 06/14

Comment

I was waiting for the US release of Meteos, and reguarding Kirby I was probably going to wait for the US release of that one as well, but its not at the top of my list of priorities at the moment.

Comment

I think DS Rakuhiki Jiten (the dictionary thing) is my next purchase.
            Goemon after that I reckon.
            I'm pondering over Caduceus. I think there's quite a bit of text I'd miss out on though and I got the impression the US release wasn't far off.
            Musing over Pac N Roll too.
            The DS seems to have a constant flow of cool looking releases lined up for at least the rest of the year.

Comment

and then in august we have:

Jump! Super Stars (Aug 08 )[JPN]
              Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Aug 25 ) [JPN]
              Lost in Blue (Aug 25 ) [JPN]

Comment

and according to VG+ website US Mario Kart on the DS - 06 Sept

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
                  and according to VG+ website US Mario Kart on the DS - 06 Sept
                  it will be released in Q4 2005 (http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gam...7-da682d56864b)

according to IGN, gamespy & Gamespot the US release date is: November 7, 2005.

it's not confirmed, but that seems more likely
                  Last edited by Koizumi; 01-06-2005, 19:39.

Comment

Thats slightly disappointing news, but there plenty of other stuff being released to keep me busy until then

Comment

What about this Guru Guru Nagetto currently on special offer at Play-Asia?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ru-70-i0h.html#

Anyone got any info on this game? Worth a buy for ?8?

Comment

I've also been wondering that as well, someone must have played it.

Comment

lost in blue trailer from gametrailers....looks pretty cool, really looking forward to this!

Comment

got the chibi robo trailer from that link, but this is the first time I have seen this trailer,, and it looks really interesting, might have to get it but concerned the JP language in game might present a barrier.

Comment

Working...
                            X