Super Mario DS video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mario DS video

Not brilliant quality, but good enough to make me pine for 2D Mario action - at Jeux France

lookin good ^_^

Comment

sweeeeeeeeet. it truly feels like a 2d mario game, as well

Comment

That looks excellent! Am i the only one wondering why they didn't do this years ago?

Comment

They ran out of ports to port over

Comment

I was hoping for some more ker-aazy 3D effects and technological wizardry to spice up the formula. That video looked fairly ordinary tbh. But I guess it's only one level.

I'm hoping this game will be the next Yoshi's Island, in terms tactile, physical 'feel'. This gameworld should be filled with springy physics objects.... with the DS hardware, there's no excuse for objects which don't squish, bounce, wriggle or otherwise 'boing'.

Comment

F**king ace. I can't wait for this game to come out! Plus it's 2D.

Comment

I'm well pleased to see another 2d proper Mario game. Platformers (including Mario 64) have never worked as well in 3d for me as they have in 2d.

Comment

I LOVE NINTENDO

Now I have seen those shots I have strong faith the game will be excellent. The style of the graphics just oozes Nintendo magic- it's such a breath of fresh air to finally see a purely Modern 2D Nintendo platformer.

Now I need a DS!

Comment

Beautiful. With this and the new 2D Sonic, the DS is just rocking.

Comment

Looks fantastic the Mario model in the game looks really nice and detailed.

Comment

I got a proper flashback to mario 1 there, great stuff

looking forward to it immensly (sp)

Comment

Working...
                        X