LOL...click or save target as

Watch first before reading below...just for pure SHOCK value

T-t-t-tolly CHEESY!!

Best part of it was the begining where this happens

<Some Kid> Did you see that new move
    <Lamer presenter> WOOOOAHHHOOOHOo.....
    <Some Kid> Ahhh that was bad

Played, that was seemless...pffft,not as bad as your acting though mate

Next scene has some girl shouting somthing, **** knows what, but keep an eye out on the kid in the background, who no doubt has been practicing his line FOR DAYS (...minutes then). xD You can just see him waiting for his cue, and muttering the words under his breath till its his time.

"The actions so fast...i play it everyday!"

That presenter has to be one of the most cheesiest person i have ever seen. Funny to watch, but at the same time very cringe worthy. Do you think at the time of making this vid, they actually thought this was cool?

The 2 JPN Snes adverts for SF2Turbo were kinda cool though 8) although, that table top game...rofl, thats just pure ****.

Last edited by jassi singh; 11-06-2005, 07:44.

I never knew the Megadrive/Genesis version was even better than the arcade with "awsome fast action". The best part is when he says the sound effects are even better on the Genesis when they were in fact utter pish compared to the SNES ones never mind the arcade version, with bull****ting ability like that I'm guessing he works for Sony now.

Comment

LOL that handheld game looked so ****! Gotta laugh at the wee boy's facial expressions when he's playing it.

Comment

God i had that handheld and i can clarify that it was a terrible game, that video though is just pure class, not seen anything as cheesy as that in agessssssss.

Comment

This guy is hilarious! He comes across as some over enthusiastic Californian surfer dude!

Classic Stuff:

Comment

NO LIE! XD

Megadrive version having more realistic sound than the arcade version? Is that way Ryu sounded like ujkhrgbhifeqorjgnvrew? And then later, the Sagat Vs. Bison fight could not be tamer with the sound!

He called him Roo! XD

So that's how Psycho Crusher Spammers were taught... I'm so glad they turned that into a Super after SF2.

And those commercials are so SNES ones with the Special Champion logo over the top.

LMFAO@table top game - I want one!

NOW WHEN A FIREBALL HITS YOUR OPPONENT... HE'S TOAST!

Comment

Someone make a animated gif of the kid going

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-totally Awesome!!!" NOW!!! xD

and then submit it too "You The Man Now Dog" website. xD

Those 2 SF2 Turbo adverts for anyone who wants to see them seprately.

Chunli SF2: Turbo advert

Guile SF2: Turbo advert
              Last edited by jassi singh; 11-06-2005, 14:26.

Comment

Damn it the link is dead

put it up somewhere else please

Comment

It's a bit cheeky really, as they are comparing SF2: Special Champion Edition on the MD to the arcade version of the bog-standard SF2, which is why he can get away with claiming it's 'better than the arcade version'.

Comment

OMG that is sooooo funny good post.

Comment

damnit i'm at work now so if i dl it i'll get a nasty call from our IT dept

praying this link doesn't go down by the time i get home from work!

Comment

It was nice to see the LCD game although briefly-I used to own one until some tosser jacked it on a year 6 trip to Chessington. I never found out who nicked it too

Comment

omg my dad bought that for my little cousin back when it came out. that 'back, forward, punch' method of doing the fireball was something else...

Comment

ROFL

finally got to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                              Someone make a animated gif of the kid going

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-totally Awesome!!!" NOW!!! xD
                              LMFAO!! honestly burst out laughing when i heard that

His hand movements and cheesy grin are ****ing classic!

Great post,i needed that laugh.
                              Last edited by Akira; 14-06-2005, 00:03.

Comment

Working...
                              X