Lik-Sang Worst customer service on the planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lik-Sang Worst customer service on the planet

Hi Guys i recently purchased a new LCD television for gaming (A hitachi LD7200) if any one is interested.

Any way to complement my new TV I decided to purchase the XBOX hi-def pack. I then made the mistake of ordering from Lik-Sang one month later no hi-def pack e-mails going unanswered as you can imagine I'm not happy. Lik-sang have ripped me off and when they do reply to an e-mail it's usually bull**** about how there trying to fill in a loss parcel form and stuff like that. Why should I care about the forms give me my goods or my money back!!!

I'm tired of being messed about and I was wondering what I can do about it. I made the order on my credit card. SO can I tell my credit card company that they have failed to deliver goods and let them take care of it.

For anyone thinking of purchasing from them take my advice use play-asia instead.

Unless you want PSP goods that it

Comment

You could file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Comment

You could follow the hoops they have requested, and then once done if they don't refund you, then get the CC company involved.

Liksang are not known to be cowboys, so perhaps the parcel was lost.

/C_S

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
          You could follow the hoops they have requested, and then once done if they don't refund you, then get the CC company involved.

Liksang are not known to be cowboys, so perhaps the parcel was lost.

/C_S
          You know I wouldn't mind that if they responded to my e-mails

Comment

Originally posted by rizmonster
            You know I wouldn't mind that if they responded to my e-mails
            Bloody good point.

That leaves you no option then I guess.

Comment

How did you have the package sent?

Just Airmail can take a looooong time which is why they are choosing not to deal with the situation.

They should of course have made you arware of how long Airmail can take to arrive.

THey won't do anything until sufficient time has past. You will just have to keep on at them.

Comment

I think it was airmail but over a month has passed...

I intend to do two things
                1) Post my original message on as many boards as possible.
                2) Get in touch with my bank.

Power to the consumer

Comment

If they're ignoring your emails definitely get in charge with your credit card company and request a chargeback. They'll normally send you a form to fill in.

However, if Lik Sang have sent the item and it's been lost in transit, hopefully your credit card's purchase insurance will cover it.

Comment

I would also avoid Lik Sang with any future purchases, I had a package take absolutely ages to arrive from them, which was very frustrating, they also refused to mark the value of the package down so I ended up having to pay extra charges, and I don't see why anyone would need to order from them as there are plenty of better retailers around than them, they can GTF.

Although on another note, they did answer my emails.. generally quite promptly, I was most annoyed that they wouldn't mark down the value, but the package arrived eventually.

Comment

I preordered Resident Evil 4 US from them. It's still yet to arrive.
                      I went through the tiresome process of filling in that darn Lost Packet form, but I seem to be getting no action from them.

It doesn't really bother me... I bought that LE PAL RE4 GameCube pack on release and completed it long ago, but they sure as hell ain't getting more of my money after this.

Comment

Just to echo other sentiments. I ordered the US version of Lumines off them which was promptly delayed for a month a couple of days before release, thereby fooling people into thinking they'd get it on time so they'd be more likely to purchase it beforehand. The cancellation by email wasn't a problem, although the other half of the order didn't get sent out until weeks later even though it was in stock (a 512MB Memory card). Then, in the post, it took weeks on top of that to arrive, with a custom's charge as well.

I haven't shopped there since.

Comment

I'm waiting on Killer7 (GC) arriving from them. I don't normally use them because of the customs risk, but I can't say I've ever had any real problems with them in the past.

Comment

I orderd a ps2 off them last year, which also took over a month to arrive (depsite asking for UPS shipping), It was refused access to the country by customs 3 times, and was litteraly shipped all over the world several times before arriving at my house. They did however refund my postage costs, which was nice, but I did pay customs

Comment

So can anyone recammend a good import place where I can get my hi-def stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X