No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The greatest game ever, an epic plot memorable characters and charming graphics.

All square need to do now is release a final mix of it and a sequel, the end to the game really is poor leaving many questions to be answered.

Matt

Comment

the ending is one of my favourite elements of the game, it leaves it so open to interpretation letting you believe whatever you want to believe. depending on whether your a glass half full or half empty sorta guy each of the two likely outcomes makes a lot of sense and ends it beautifully

Comment

a word of advice as well. When you finish the game, watch the entire sequence right through the credits. There's a nice sequence involving RedXIII at the end which I missed first time round.

Comment

****, I'm getting shivers down my spine just thinking about Uematsu's wonderful score in that game. Electric_Boogaloo hit the nail on the head. While you're playing Final Fantasy VII there is nothing else.

It is your life. If it wraps and grabs you that is.

Comment

The music at the end of the 1st disk together with that scene and then the fight is the most touching thing I have seen in a game. I love the music coupled with the fight, it's revenge but it's futile - you proper feel for them

And along with Edge of Panzer Dragoon, Cloud is the best RPG character I have played "as" in fact I love ALL the characters, even the bad guys! >_<

Comment

Ending Spoilers

Originally posted by spoiler

The ending with red xll walking if why i want a sequel, prequel. IN the ending the only living thing you see is red xll and his family, possibly meaning that Aeris's spell killed all humans because they were also 'evil'

This game is way too deep..........

Matt

Comment

He's blatantly my fave character - I would love a remake (as long as they keep the **** voice acting to themselves! ft: ) - I couldnt stand FFX for this reason, I prefer RPGs to be like books. Without voices it's more personal.

Comment

Agreed with the voices there Saur, without voices the player can interprate the characters in there onw way,

eg cloud could be really camp or a badass

Matt

Comment

Imagine if he sounded like Tidus. ><

I'm telling you... There will be a remake of FFVII at some point. The people at Square want to do it and the fan service demands it.

Only going to be a matter of time.

I however, am dreading the potentially bad voice acting and obligatory bad PAL conversion from Square though.

If Square could sort some of those issues out... Boy... I would kill to see FFVII resurrect itself.

Comment

That's what really pisses me off - I know EXACTLY how I want all the characters to be and it adds so much to the storyline cos you are putting a bit of your own personalty/people you know into the characters.
                      When I played FFX from the very start I HATED Tidus - the brer is just a complete dickhead, the English voice acting did nothing but repulse me - I would have loved to play it text only but they didnt include any options for it. They should at least give the option for text only, nowadays there is no excuse for not including options like language/subtitle select.

Comment

For those of you that wish to hear it, here's a little something that will hopefully stirr up some memories. Perhaps even bring a lump to your throat.

Clicky

*sniff*

Comment

Shiver time.

Comment

^ the bit where it goes from piano to strings sounds wicked

Could be a fiver well spent

Comment

Aww man

You HAVE TO try and get hold of the Final Fantasy Reunion CD - it has full on Orchestral versions of FF7's world map theme, Aeris' theme and the final Sephiroth theme.

They are so heavy! *breaks down*

Comment

Originally posted by spoiler
                                The main need for a remake would be the graphics naturally, but id like to see the much rumoured version where it at the end of disk 1 doesnt happen.............. (but that would change the whole plot)

More detail about Jevonas motives etc would be nice, more info about Zack.

Also the rumoured Aeris resurection would be a nice extra (another plot line change).

More info on how many sepiroths there are (if you think about the plot you'll know what i mean)

What HOLY acctually did whe it was summoned.

Some FMV of what the lifestream is.

Theres my remake

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X