Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your best looking games console of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube with gb player does it for me, mmmmm pearl white is my favourite cube colour. Also super famicom & pc engine look great too. Oh and the retro delights of the original famicom bolted to a disk system look fantastic too.

Who couldnt love a gamecube it even has a face on the front that looks like its sticking it's tongue out

Comment

Well this obviously the best looking thing EVER - Quality!!!

Spiel: "The most luxurious PSP design was of a one of a kind version of the portable housed in a pure gold case with seven carats of yellow and black diamonds encrusted on the front and back. Ummmmmmmm, sha-bling! The picture also shows gold and diamond charms hanging from it. Holy ****, that?s just frightening."
      Last edited by funkydan; 28-06-2005, 08:08.

Comment

Love the Dreamcast (especially the limited editions) and the ceramic white PS2 does it for me too . Also like the Saturn, but it has to be this one...

...not the one with the ugly grey buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
          Well this obviously the best looking thing EVER - Quality!!!

That is shocking, truly shocking!

A guy has just pulled up outside my shop with a Mecedes SLR, and he has put 20" crome wheels on it. I can imagine that **** having one of these!

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE
            That is shocking, truly shocking!

A guy has just pulled up outside my shop with a Mecedes SLR, and he has put 20" crome wheels on it. I can imagine that **** having one of these!
            I think only ***** are actually allowed to buy them as no self-respecting 'normail' civilian would ever even think of buying one of them - that **** is for people with more money than sense or style e.g. Paris Hilton, P. Diddy or J.Lo

Comment

Working...
            X