Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA to jump on the Densha/Train Sim bandwagon

First M$, now EA;

Uses real train routes in UK and Germany - well via expansion packs knowing EA. Looks and sounds good but then again so do all EA titles....
    Last edited by VR46; 25-06-2005, 22:34. Reason: Edited subject title

Who is this M-Dollar which you speak of?

Never mind EA jumping on the bandwagon. They can't do anything without being jumped on themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by wush
      Who is this M-Dollar which you speak of?
      the one and only Micro$oft

Comment

So the dollar shows that they are a business and not a charity, got it.

Comment

mother crusher!

i was expecting conformation of a euro console version of something similar to the densha de go! series, but nope, it just looks like another boooring train sim for the pc!

Comment

Kuju? Aren't they a bit ****e? ;p

Comment

They range from poor to great. Hopefully they'll veer towards more great, as they are handling Battlallion Wars on the Cube.

Comment

cool, I'm jus sure I remember them being responsible for Lotus Challenge so looked a bit worried, mind u EA do have quality control as well, it's very rare they put a game out in their name thats particularly bad, Cat Woman being about the only recent one I can think of.

Comment

They were.

Man that game was ****ed up. The strangest control system to grace a driving game ever

Comment

Errr, misleading thread topic, surely... Densha's always been as arcadey as they come, compared to a far more simulation type of game that this seems to be.

Of course, we could be anal and say that Taito stole the idea from the old BBC Micro game Southern Belle...

Comment

Working...
                    X