Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garou mark of the wolves who is getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garou mark of the wolves who is getting it?

i probably will get the normal version is it just a straight conversion? the limitied edition looks tempting just i am no good with joysticks

saw another game released called Erementar Gerad anybody got info on it?

you'll need the neo stick for this one!!! and yeah, itys just such a great fighter that its a must have.

one thing though, i hope they do it justice on ps2 as they pixelised the ps2 metal slug 3 port to hell, and it lost a lot of shine because of it.

i cant really see it being better than the dc version but hey, if its garou i'm still getting it.

Comment

I'm getting the limitied one.

Maybe if it's not that expensive.

Comment

Gotta be better than the Dreamcast version.

Tho tbh i rekkon it's good but overrated in general.

Comment

I am getting normal version I already got Soul Calibur 2 stick and it should work fine with it. I have no idea what to expect as I never play GMOTW before.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
            I am getting normal version I already got Soul Calibur 2 stick and it should work fine with it. I have no idea what to expect as I never play GMOTW before.
            you played other snk-playmore games before?
            in quality of graphics its quite a leap when you compare what the neo geo did before with the possible exception of last blade (speaking of which a last blade 1 and 2 pack should be released next month)

Comment

Depending on what I'll have left after another Neo investment...still a bit hesitant.

Very tempted as the lm.-edition practically gives you the stick and throws in the game for free. Also wan't to try it on the NGH, hopefully the stick's a bit tighter then my old one.

Comment

Well I played Gulity Gear X2 on XBOX last night for first time as I bought it on ebay last week. Very different to Street Fighter games.
                Last edited by Salsa Party Animal; 29-06-2005, 21:52.

Comment

I'm getting the LE version, infact I preordered it and it shipped out today...

I reckon the LE will sell out fast, so better grab it while you can if you want it.

one thing though, i hope they do it justice on ps2 as they pixelised the ps2 metal slug 3 port to hell, and it lost a lot of shine because of it.
                  Nit-picking tbh. The Slug ports have been mint. Garou will hopefully be the same.

Comment

Garou and Last Blade 1 & 2 are must buys for me

Close up that stick looks teh sexy. Must resist urge to buy.... must maintain plan to.... buy Hori RAP.... ARGH !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                      Gotta be better than the Dreamcast version.

Tho tbh i rekkon it's good but overrated in general.
                      WTF?? the dc version was as close to perfect as your gonna get without playing on an actual neo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick

Nit-picking tbh. The Slug ports have been mint. Garou will hopefully be the same.
                        what, as a neo owner you must find the pixellation hard to stomach!?
                        i wouldn't call it nit picking, just making a valid point! the dc snk ports were never pixellated.

Comment

It doesn't really bother me tbh, and with a NG Stick2 it plays exactly the same as the cart (albeit with less slowdown). I've got the carts but if I feel like some Slug 3/4/5 action, I'll usually play the PS2 versions.

Saved high-scores>Pixelation

Comment

mind you capcom vs snk 2 had the same problem.

and scores can be saved on the neo geo mem card right.

hey if i didnt own slug 3 on mvs, then i would play the ps2/xbox versions dont get me wrong.

Comment

Nah, the memory card just records how far you get, so you can start on a later level, or have unlockable characters in fighting games available. The scores are wiped each time you power off on all NeoGeo games.

Comment

Working...
                              X