Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streetfighter 15th anniversary website live

Could be interesting and worth keeping an eye on:

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

fantastic!

thanks for the link. Love the banner with the 3 styles of artwork of Ryu, and Ken.

Comment

Please be good, Please be good, Please be good...

They really had no choice but to put Ken on that front page. 8)

Comment

Hopefully (and i'm sure it will) this will turn out to be a fantastic and fitting tribute to one of the greatest series in videogames.

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

Comment

I hope they return to the grittier, more realistic look of SF2. The anime stylings are just an excuse for not having to do much shading.

Comment

How about if you can choose the look of the character like you can choose costumes in other games

It'd be nice to be able to pick from all the different styles from the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Molloy
              I hope they return to the grittier, more realistic look of SF2. The anime stylings are just an excuse for not having to do much shading.
              You have seen SF3 right? The artwork for Ryu and Ken is superb. Way above SF2 in terms of realism.

Comment

Hmm this game has completely passed me by. What is known about it (if anything)? Expected release date, which console is it getting released on etc?

Any info would be great.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                  Hmm this game has completely passed me by. What is known about it (if anything)? Expected release date, which console is it getting released on etc?

Any info would be great.

Cheers
                  There's no game -- it's just a webpage celebrating SF's 15th anniversary. Although I think Capcom dropped hints at E3 that there'll be a new game released for it.

Comment

There's no game -- it's just a webpage celebrating SF's 15th anniversary

It certainly isn't the 15th SF game...

Comment

That doesn't make any sense. 2003 is the 16th anniversary of Street Fighter.
                      All three worldwide versions of Street Fighter were released in 1987, and SF2 came out in 1991, so what are they on about with 1988?

Comment

Online version for consoles fingaz X'd!!

Would be as exciting as when you first played it!!

Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dache
                          Originally posted by lordcookie

Any info would be great.

Cheers
                          There's no game -- it's just a webpage celebrating SF's 15th anniversary. Although I think Capcom dropped hints at E3 that there'll be a new game released for it.
                          Arse. Well I hope the rumour is true about the game then.

Comment

they'd best release a new SF....that would be quality

Comment

Working...
                            X