Mashed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mashed 2

I think this was only released in Europe so I can't find any online reviews.

I've not played it and I'm wondering if it's worth getting, I liked the original for multiplayer goodness.

Opinions please?

Cheers.

It's essentially Mashed 1.5, more of the same included with the original.

Still, excellent multiplayer gaming. Needed Xbox Live though.

Comment

Yeah, Mashed: Fully Loaded it's called, but it's only a slight upgrade - few new tracks and cars but the exact same gameplay at the core. Only really worth getting if you're new to Mashed (which I take it you're not). There was a release date on Amazon of September for Mashed 2 a while back, but it seems to have disappeared now.

Comment

Cheers for the input guys.

I managed to find some European reviews online too. It sounds like it not really worth getting if you own the original. I guess there was nothing much wrong with Mashed except a few of the levels were way too dark but if you brighten up your TV it not bad.

I noticed recently that Mashed is actually pretty poor with anything less than 4 people playing. I've often played it with two mates and it's just not as good as the brillaince of the 4 player action.

Comment

I have had hundreds of 2-player races and it's one of the most fun games in recent years. It's a shame it's not a full-blown sequel with Live support- a missed opportunity!

Comment

Mashed fully loaded was released for 20$, not 40$ as the first.
            This is the first advantage of the game. I think it may be a good game at 4.

I only played it on PC (first version) with two mates and it was nevertheless fun.

Comment

Lack of live support kills it - this could have been a corker with live support at ?19.99

Comment

If it has Live support- I would be playing it all day- and night!

Comment

Live shmlive, surely you folks can muster 3 mates to play with?

Comment

no, we have no friends because we pester them to play Mashed instead of Halo :P

Comment

Please port it to PSP. We used to play at work at lunch all the time, but we lost our games room for more office space, so its difficult to organise now.

Comment

It's on the ps2, so a PSP port is inevitable, surely?

ooooh cuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                          It's essentially Mashed 1.5, more of the same included with the original.

Still, excellent multiplayer gaming. Needed Xbox Live though.
                          Keep an eye out for an old IP this game resembles with LIVE play from the same guys !!

Comment

dont suppose they've got the right to the new micro machines? :O

Comment

Working...
                            X