Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike XBOX LIVE [0ut 02.08.05]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike XBOX LIVE [0ut 02.08.05]

Due out next week in the US, should be region free too if im lucky.

Anyone else going for this?

I know it's only cheap, but i'm just gonna wait for Ghost Recon 3 on the 360. When's the UK date?

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
      I know it's only cheap, but i'm just gonna wait for Ghost Recon 3 on the 360. When's the UK date?
      uk date is a few weeks after the yanks get it. Im importing to get a heads up on the maps n stuff so i can dish out more whippings to the masses via xbox live.

Comment

Is it a $20 add-on pack like Black Arrow was to Rainbow?

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
          Is it a $20 add-on pack like Black Arrow was to Rainbow?

yep. Like BA you dont need the original game.

Comment

the new maps look huge.....sweet.

To stream Click here (4 Mb) http://media.ubi.com/emea/ghostrecon...layer_maps.wmv

To download Click here (16.1 Mb)
            ftp://ftp.ubi.com/emea/ghostrecon2/v...layer_maps.zip

Comment

Am looking forward to this.

You cant knock Ubi Soft for offering value for money. Most other publishers would try and con us and charge full whack!

Comment

I really enjoyed GR2 and thought it was an underrated game passed off by many as yet another generic squad based war game. The level of intensity though was fabulous and really got me lost in both the single player and multi-player games. The GC and PS2 versions were good too and quite different from the XBox and PC versions.

So all in all, looking forward to this. Ubi have always supported the GR games with loads of free DL content, so on a value for mnoney basis you can't go wrong with this.

Comment

I'll probably get it as it's only ?14.99 at some places and I enjoyed the updated GR experience with GR2.

Comment

Just played the first mission on Summit Strike (Ubisoft Preview Code), and its very cool. Of course its add-on pack, so you know exactly what you're getting.

First mission (set in snowy mountains no less) is cool, having to take out a load of tanks guarding a base. Enemy AI seems a little easier than before, but then it is the 1st mission, and it is set to Normal.

Really enjoying it so far - Its GR2 with more maps! Can't go wrong really.

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                      Just played the first mission on Summit Strike (Ubisoft Preview Code), and its very cool. Of course its add-on pack, so you know exactly what you're getting.

First mission (set in snowy mountains no less) is cool, having to take out a load of tanks guarding a base. Enemy AI seems a little easier than before, but then it is the 1st mission, and it is set to Normal.

Really enjoying it so far - Its GR2 with more maps! Can't go wrong really.
                      where did you get that? Pm if you cant post.

Comment

It came from Ubisoft.

Comment

Anybody care to comment on online co-op for this game ? It's the only thing that appeals to me about it - Used to love Rainbow co-op but was hoping this might allow for a few more AI controlled characters to gun down

Just wondering how stable/solid an experience you get !

Comment

With GR2 it was superb online, worked really well with 4 people etc. Voices were good too, perhaps not quite as good as Rainbow Six 3.

Comment

hnngh it's appealing to me more now, GR2 was amazing online. Like BA it's a superb cheapo bargain

Comment

Working...
                              X