The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuber001
    well since my xbox live kit was delayed from VG+ Idecided to buy just a Xbox one. This way i can play online now and next year when it expires, already have a code ready! A question. Should I enter it through my 360, as its a code bought in Australia, or sign up on the original Xbox and transfer my gamertag across?
    just sign up through your xbox and transfer your account across when you get your 360.

Comment

Just spoke to Woolies CS and the lovely lady on the other end of the phone confirmed that I would be getting a Premium bundle with Perfect Dark, after the funds were reserved from my ol' Credit Card.

If indeed this proves to be the case, then I take my hat off to Woolies for managing the pre-order scheme this well.

Comment

Great news! Game have confirmed my Xbox 360!!!

Comment

Woolworths didn't start taking them until they had an idea of their allocation I think? Toys 'R Us online did that too. If only everywhere would have done that the hysteria wouldn't have ended up so bad.

Comment

got the missus to pop into gamestation on her way home tonight:

I will get getting one from them since i'm no1 and they're also having a midnight opening (motherwell branch)

but the cheapest 'deal' they have starts at ?400 rising to ?450 - not really sure whats in that package but my missus says there are only 2 games and a few extras

and i will be ****ed if they tell me which games i need to take

if the games are fixed and i've already bought them elsewhere i'm gonna give up the preorder

comet have told me i can get a console from them at the rrp and they have deals, but they're not forced on anybody

i know the deal comet has will be the console and king kong/PDZ for ?349.99

Comment

Just got a phone call from my local Game to confirm my preorder, and that ill be able to pick it up my 360 this Friday

Comment

Anyone got any more news from GAME.net? Still not heard anything from them when i've emailed them, all i want to know is went to expect a machine! gona risk going tescos thursday night and if they wont release them till the morning i'll go then too.

Comment

Noticed funds have been reserved from my bank account for the 360 Core Pack I ordered from Woolies Rang around and Asda said they will only be getting 8 packs for launch Would really like a Premium pack.

Waz

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                    Well - given what you posted Simmy, I emailed Play and they replied

So I'm still quite hopeful about receiving one from them.

Late edit - kudos for appropriate use of the semi-colon though minus points for inappropriate apostrophe use ( And bonus for not doing a cut and paste job on the reply ). Some people seem to think Play have some bad customer service, I can honestly say in my 700 odd orders with them, I've never had an issue.
                    Thats the sort of responce I got when I emailed them last week. Can only cross fingers and hope I guess.

I popped into my local game today to check on my preorder. They did not even want to know my name and basically said if you have paid a deposit you will get a machine, didn't even ask which type I had preordered Think it is just a case of waiting for a call or calling them next Wednesday now, and hoping for the best.

Comment

Littlewoods are offering the 360 with pgr3 and PD0 with delivery in 7 days
                      Unfortunately they want ?469 for it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey
                        Littlewoods are offering the 360 with pgr3 and PD0 with delivery in 7 days
                        Unfortunately they want ?469 for it!!!!

Comment

Here's an unexpected nugget from elsewhere - there are rumours over on AVfourms that Cash Convertors in Wakefield have secured a large order of Premium Packs. Around 100 apparently

Don't know if the other stores are doing them but if you live nearby and can give them a call you might be able to reserve one (there are only a few left according to the forum posts)

If you're not in that area but have a Cash Convertors near you it might be worth popping in to see them. It looks as if they're taking preorders.

Or you could even try phoning their head office to find out if other outlets are getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Sack
                            Anyone got any more news from GAME.net? Still not heard anything from them when i've emailed them, all i want to know is went to expect a machine! gona risk going tescos thursday night and if they wont release them till the morning i'll go then too.

The funds have gone out of my bank for the premium pack and since yesturday and probably until thurs it now says "being picked and packed" I ordered on the 17th at 19:32

Comment

mine too, plus virgin finally came good on my bros machine, touch wood

Comment

Any tips on how to make Friday come quicker? i know it's not long - but it's so going to drag on :P

Comment

Working...
                                X