No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoned my local branch, and it seems they're not getting em in My chances of snagging a unit on the 2nd are getting slimmer by the day

Originally posted by Spatial101
    Here's an unexpected nugget from elsewhere - there are rumours over on AVfourms that Cash Convertors in Wakefield have secured a large order of Premium Packs. Around 100 apparently

Don't know if the other stores are doing them but if you live nearby and can give them a call you might be able to reserve one (there are only a few left according to the forum posts)

If you're not in that area but have a Cash Convertors near you it might be worth popping in to see them. It looks as if they're taking preorders.

Or you could even try phoning their head office to find out if other outlets are getting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirotic
      Any tips on how to make Friday come quicker? i know it's not long - but it's so going to drag on :P
      Sleeping, work and Mario Kart DS? That's all I have planned

Comment

Had a call from Game today to say they have my 360 in store ready for Friday.... I was 34th on the list!

Comment

Any tips on how to make Friday come quicker? i know it's not long - but it's so going to drag on :P
          work

Comment

Surely Cash Convertors wouldn't sell them for the RRP? The guys round here overcharge hugely any anything 'rare' or sought after.

Comment

I've had my call from Game deffo got a console, BUT NO MIDNIGHT OPENING!

This sucks so much.

They offered me a 3 game pack for ?410, which i took, but i had to have King Kong or Condemned as one of the games. They said they'll hold it til Sunday.

I think i'll spend the rest of the week scheming to get one at midnight now. If i get another one (doubtful, but Birmingham is pretty big), then someone on here can have my preordered one.

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane
                I think i'll spend the rest of the week scheming to get one at midnight now. If i get another one (doubtful, but Birmingham is pretty big), then someone on here can have my preordered one.
                SHOTGUN!

Comment

Here's an unexpected nugget from elsewhere - there are rumours over on AVfourms that Cash Convertors in Wakefield have secured a large order of Premium Packs. Around 100 apparently
                  You know the suppliers they use...

Comment

Curses, I'm going to have to wait until January as I just had to cancel my Gamestation Pre-Order. Apparently, if I want it at launch, and probably before Christmas, I'm going to need to be spending ?150-200 on games and accessories, bumping the price of the Core pack to about ?400.

I simply can't afford it, which was why I went for that pack in the first place, so I could upgrade to the fancy bits as and when I could.

Ah well. These things happen.

Comment

i live in wakefield wish i had seen this earlier would have phoned up too late now

Comment

Originally posted by spikecast
                        The funds have gone out of my bank for the premium pack and since yesturday and probably until thurs it now says "being picked and packed" I ordered on the 17th at 19:32
                        Was more asking the guys who are in the same boat as me with the 'thanks but because you orded a day later you wont get one but we wont tell you when you will get one and wont give you any money off vouchers and will force you into buying expensive bundels from us' email.

But cheers for your reply, im gona cry now :P

Comment

second batch is before christmas, but nobody will confirm the date with you as Microsoft's distributors won't confirm a date with the retailers.

Comment

second batch is before christmas, but nobody will confirm the date with you as Microsoft's distributors won't confirm a date with the retailers.
                            But then how can you confirm second batch will be before Christmas.......

Comment

My shop has been told that there will be a second batch before christmas, we are getting 9 more in stock. I don't know when though.

Comment

Originally posted by themanwithapc
                                But then how can you confirm second batch will be before Christmas.......
                                They wont confirm an exact date, but they are happy to say it WILL be before christmas, and hopefully it should cover all the pre-orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X