No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the systems that aren't put aside for preorders then yes it'll be first come first served.

Comment

Originally posted by polygon_monkey
      Are you preordered at Princes Street GAME? Still haven't heard anything
      Aha! Another Edinburgh pre-order! I think that's us got most of the stores covered, Ocean Terminal, Gyle and now Princes Street!

I'm just off the phone with the Gyle, spoke to a very nice bloke but the whole conversation had a faint whiff of "Tell the customer whatever he wants to hear."
      I got the "if you've paid a deposit you definitely have a machine for Friday" line. Then he let slip that they have 35 machines. I asked to add PGR3 to my pre-order which he did, with no mention of bundles or anything, and he finished off the call by saying that my console, PGR3 and the plug and charge thingamajig will be available to collect on Friday morning.

If they're lying to me I'll....well, probably do nothing but moan on here in actual fact

Keir

Comment

Does anyone have any news from Amazon?

I'd imagine they must pretty much know what's going on by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keir
          Aha! Another Edinburgh pre-order! I think that's us got most of the stores covered, Ocean Terminal, Gyle and now Princes Street!
          Got mine secured with Chips, the guy said that even they'll be doing a midnight opening. Said that they might have some core units. Not that it matters to all you Game customers.

Comment

My Woolies pre-order has now moved to "Confirmed @ Supplier" some have there's as "Ready for Dispatch!".

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast
              Does anyone have any news from Amazon?

I'd imagine they must pretty much know what's going on by now.
              Goss on other forums suggests they'll only be getting 600 Premium packs before Xmas. Which I don't believe.

Comment

My preorder is pretty much guaranteed so i'm more interested in when the games are gonna ship. I'll be a very unhappy bunny if I get my 360 and all my games sat in some postal truck...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                  Spoke again with my local GAME and they get their final delivery tomorrow which will cover all the pre-orders, plus they're getting a dozen Core packs to sell. Thinking of snagging another one just to put on eBay

Similar story too me.
                  i rang preston game today and this chick told me they had 12 in but would be getting more that would cover the preorders...im 22nd so hope i should be ok!

on a side note...the ?450 misprint pack, do u think that includes the ?20 already paid as a diposit or will that get taken off? i.e. ?430?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                    My Woolies pre-order has now moved to "Confirmed @ Supplier" some have there's as "Ready for Dispatch!".
                    Money was taken out of my account on the weekend but the order still says "Back Order"

Comment

What pack did you go for mate?

Apparently, all the PDZ ones are going through the motions to "Ready for Dispatch!"

Comment

Ordered a Core mate

Comment

PDZ bundle here ready for dispatch (tomorrow apparantly).

Oh and mine says confirmed at supplier....but if you go through the link in your e-mail confirmation....thats when it says ready for dispatch.

Comment

I am still on the look for a Premium pack tho, as getting the HD, headset, wireless controller and Component gear sepratly costs silly. My local Asda are only getting 5 which staff will probably nick :S

Comment

My eyes almost burst with anger earlier. Just got a phone call from toys r us, telling me what bundles were availible.

Check this ****

Premium Console
                              King Kong
                              Amped 3
                              Italian Job DVD
                              the Last samurai DVD

?399

Premium Console

King Kong
                              Amped 3
                              PGR3
                              Italian job DVD
                              Dodgeball DVD
                              Last samurai DVD

?450

Taking the piss

Comment

Originally posted by wazy15

I am still on the look for a Premium pack tho, as getting the HD, headset, wireless controller and Component gear sepratly costs silly. My local Asda are only getting 5 which staff will probably nick :S
                                If staff could do that, I would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X