No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the silver membership gives you access to everything on live except actually playing the games.

you need to upgrade to gold to play games

Comment

can't remember all tyhe little differences, the main one being that on the gold service you can actually play games over the live service, on the silver service you can't

Comment

Pre-ordered mine yesterday from Game in Croydon.

Went for the premium pack, PGR3, Perfect Dark 0 & the new Call of Duty game.

No mention of a preview DVD when ordering but was told that there WILL be a midnight opening and that the 25th of November is the release date.

27th on the list of pre-orders.

Comment

Pre-ordered this morning in my local Toys 'r' Us.

?10 deposit, and I am first on their pre-order list. They will contact me again in October so I can choose which value pack I want. Chap who took the order said the latest news on the release date is 25/11/05.

Comment

Just ordered the top pack with 2 games (PGR3 and Tony Hawks) at Game this afternoon, ?20 down. I'm only getting it from a 'real' shop because i want it at midnight- will preorder more games on the net cos cheaper

Comment

I've preordered mine with Perfect Dark Zero, but it's very annoying that hardly any indepth information or quantity of screenshots have been released... I'm purely preordering it due to the quality of the first Perfect Dark and relying that Zero will be just as good.

Comment

everyone preordering a xbox360 console at Game will be recieving a preorder pack through the post towards the end of september, featuring a dvd of footage plus other stuff, just like the psp preorder pack.
                Last edited by mrhahn; 22-08-2005, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhahn
                  everyone preordering a xbox360 console at Game will be recieving a preorder pack through the post towards the end of september, featuring a dvd of footage plus other stuff, just like the psp preorder pack.
                  Cool, maybe that will cover the ?3 I had to pay for a reward card :P

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
                    Cool, maybe that will cover the ?3 I had to pay for a reward card :P
                    <sales person mode> Dude, you do get ?7 back on your loyalty card when you buy the 360 though </sales person mode>

So there!

Comment

If I'm lucky enough to find the cash or stupid enough to use my credit card I'll simply walk into Gamestation at midnight and get one of my mates to sell me the Mantastic Pack even if it's been preordered for some other c**t.

*Evil laugh*.

That's if PD0 will be worth bothering with. Looks like I'll have to read a review for the first time in what must be 14 years.

Comment

Speaking of reviews...I wonder if any mags will be getting 360 games in time for reviews....its these which will govern which decision I make...at the moment I am planning to get PGR3, PD0 and RR

Comment

Im starting to have serious doubts about whether ridge will be a launch title. I havent seen a SKU for it in GAME, and not a single screenshot has been released yet, aside from those useless car models. If I were a betting man, I'd say we wont see it this side of christmas

I'd love to be proved wrong though, and will of course buy it on launch if it is available.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats
                            Im starting to have serious doubts about whether ridge will be a launch title. I havent seen a SKU for it in GAME, and not a single screenshot has been released yet, aside from those useless car models. If I were a betting man, I'd say we wont see it this side of christmas

I'd love to be proved wrong though, and will of course buy it on launch if it is available.
                            I agree with you there mate, it's only been a few weeks since those car models came about has it not? i'd imagine if it was closer to completion then there might at least be a few screenshots floating about.

Having said that there's been no interest for Ridge in the store I work in, is that the same in your store?

Comment

Remember Namco didn't show anything of PSP Ridge until Tokyo Game Show, and that was a rough build of RRV Ridge circuit, so fear not! I have faith

Comment

It would be better imo if RR was slightly delayed, as this would give us early adopters something to look forward to in the period after release, when there might otherwise be some type of drought, witness the PSP for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X