No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preordered instore with PGR3 and CoD2. I'll probably order the other games online as it works out cheeper.

I realised when I was in the shop that this will be the first time I've ever bought a PAL system on launch and had to preorder. Weird eh?

Comment

game instore-deposit ?20

xbox 360 ?279.99 pack
      vga cable
      wireless pad
      plug and play recharger
      pgr3

Comment

Originally posted by NackNack
        .....GAME are doing an Xbox trade-in offer, ?80 off of a 360 when you trade in your solus Xbox console....
        Thats a pretty good deal is it not? Especially if it is backwards compatible on all the games you want to play..... or is that not likely? Is there a list yet of what will be compatible with the 360?

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane
          I've been to a couple of midnight things, and they're great. Just get there a bit early, and you're usually home by 1am playing on it. I wouldn't trust the online retailers and the post to get it to me without delays.

Great point and i totally agree with your post

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
            Ordered this lot from GAME instore earlier (?20 deposit).

Xbox 360 Premium Pack
            Perfect Dark Zero
            Ghost Recon
            Call Of Duty 2
            Project Gotham 3
            Battlefield
            Dead Or Alive 4
            Plug and Charge kit
            VGA cable

Thats going to be one expensive day
            Yeah but days like this dont come round too often do they fellas...

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
              I realised when I was in the shop that this will be the first time I've ever bought a PAL system on launch and had to preorder. Weird eh?
              Same here. As I confirmed my order, some nutter standing next to me started rambling on about the 360 and how it was going to blow away the PS3. He said he had just pre-ordered his too. Sods law says I'll be standing next to him in the queue come November......

Comment

Originally posted by glazza
                Yeah but days like this dont come round too often do they fellas...
                Exactly.

Its only money! Nothing can beat the excitment of opening up a brand new piece of hardware on launch day!

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus
                  Same here. As I confirmed my order, some nutter standing next to me started rambling on about the 360 and how it was going to blow away the PS3. He said he had just pre-ordered his too. Sods law says I'll be standing next to him in the queue come November......
                  Admit it, he's your new best friend.

Comment

Maybe, but he smelt a bit funny.....

Comment

Ordered mine from Amazon, went for the ?279.99 package as it looks the better value. No games as yet. Personally cant see the point about collecting it at midnight as i need to be up in the morning.

My main reason for online purchase is the ability to cancel if i feel its not for me.

Comment

Went to my local Game Store and pre-ordered the Premium pack. Only 4 other people have pre-ordered so far.

Havent bothered pre-ordering any games as I'll probably use Play or simply games as it should be a bit cheaper.

Comment

Quick Q, the HD cable, is that an HDMI cable that comes with the premium pack?

Comment

No, its a component cable.

Apparantly there will be NO HDMI cable brought out for the 360, best youre going to get is the VGA cable.

Comment

I've pre-ordered the premium pack from Amazon, but may cancel before launch. I'm all caught up in the hype at the moment, and the thought of Ridge Racer 6 and PD0 is enticing, but I'm still not sure...

Comment

Play.com ?280. Have a wifi router but I'll be buggered if I'm gonna pay ?60 for the 360 unit. How comes the PSP and DS have this feature built in but not on the 360. Then to charge ?60 for it. What a rip off!

Comment

Working...
                                X