No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still worried though that its not long before the supposed launch and i havent actually seen much of anything.Hope there not going to do what sega did with the saturn (i really doubt they would be that stupid though)

Comment

pre-ordered from both
      Amazon - Advanced pack (?281.94 including 1st class postage)
      Play.com - Advanced pack and PDZ ?330 (roughly)

Comment

From Game (in store)

?279 360 package
        Extra controller
        Project Gotham Racing
        Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

?15 down (with ?5 redemption)

Comment

Originally posted by gardy09
          From Game (in store)

?279 360 package
          Extra controller
          Project Gotham Racing
          Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

?15 down (with ?5 redemption)
          Are game currently able to tell people if they will get a machine launch night/day or are they still awaiting details of there allocation ?

Comment

Gamestation are doin midnight openings so i'll be getting mine from there

Comment

I asked in Game and they said they hope to be but cant confirm anything yet obviously.

Comment

I guess that they have not received any details of allocation yet, so its impossible for them to predict. Can't see MS short supplying the market though !

Was looking at a few of the major US retail websites today : Walmart, Gamespot, EB etc : None of them are currently taking preorders which I thought was interesting, bearing in mind the UK seems to of gone preorder crazy, and will deffinately get it after the US

Comment

Just realised my preorder came to ?360. Weird

Comment

My heart sank when I Pre-ordered one in GAME this morning and the 360 folder was full of names (looked around 25 people). I asked if they thought they will have enough and the guy said they had been given an initial allocation number but it could change.

Anyway he said anyone Pre-Ordering now will def get one launch day but those that wait a week or two could be disapointed
                    Last edited by ACKman; 19-08-2005, 20:49.

Comment

well i'm definitely going with a US machine once again.Yea the cost really is'nt gonna be much different,and i may even end up paying over the odds slightly but i can't be doing with long delays and cut conversion's(ninja gaiden,etc.).Team Ninja's titles allways take an age to get released over here.....can't be doing with that

But what worries me is this buisness of not being able to pre-order in the states yet.If don't have a 360 by xmas,i'll be one unhappy chappy! so too all you peep's who are doing the import thing.Keep in touch,and let me know whereabouts you purchasing from and maybe we can find the cheapest solution

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                        But what worries me is this buisness of not being able to pre-order in the states yet.
                        I've wondered about that as well - so far I've only seem Amazon and Wal Mart taking them - places like Tronix or VGP don't have them up for pre-order.

Seems a bit odd (unless they're waiting for confirmation of the launch date before doing anything)

Comment

Yes! - I can finally post in this thread

Preordered @ Game in cambridge:

Man Pack (20quid deposit)
                          PGR3
                          Ghost Recon
                          Oblivion

Gamestation btw has adverts in their windows saying the 360 launch is NOVEMBER 5th!!

Comment

Gonna preorder the following:

Xbox 360 prem pack
                            Extra wireless pack
                            Play and Charge kit (x2)
                            PGR3
                            Other games to follow......

Anyway, just a small query regarding this. I have 2 debit cards which BOTH expire in October. Anyone able to think of any online sites that easily allow you to change the payment details of an order, as long as it hasn't been dispatched? (if that makes sense)

Comment

Play should let you do that (so should Amazon)

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                                Play should let you do that (so should Amazon)
                                Thanks. I also contacted Gameplay about this (prefer their cust. service to nearly everyone), and they said I can contact them to change the card details when my new one arrives.

Comment

Working...
                                X