The Treasure Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingston lj
    Guardian Heroes Advance isn't a great game, and it has flopped at retail. I have faith Gunstar SuperHeroes will be good- but once again I would hate to see it fail. Both these games are sequels to two of the most significant titles of all time, and it saddens me that they haven't received AAA console sequels!
    I agree that Guardian Heroes was a bit poor and asking far to much for the host Hardware , but even Treasure make the odd let down game now and again mate (Only GOD is perfect )

Just look Astroboy to see what these code heads can do on the GBA, and it sold ok too

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
      I agree that Guardian Heroes was a bit poor and asking far to much for the host Hardware , but even Treasure make the odd let down game now and again mate (Only GOD is perfect )

Just look Astroboy to see what these code heads can do on the GBA, and it sold ok too
      Don't get me dreaming of a 2D AstroBoy console game The GBA game is one of the best titles for the system- and has me hungry for more!

Comment

Could someone look this interview up for me? In it the CEO talks about Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA). He said that there's one particular control method (the are four in the game) that is his favorite.

Unfortunately I don't have the issue anymore and I can't remember which control option it was! Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X