xbox system link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox system link

So here's the deal, I play system link x-box with my friends fairly often and I don't have xbox Live. We mostly play halo 2 but I think its time for a change.
    I started a thread like this before but its lost, LOST I TELLS YA!!!
    But anyway, here's a few things i would like to know

1)Can you recommend any good multiplayer split screen or system link games for the box and if possible can you say how many players per xbox and the maximum amount of players. (It can be a pain when a good multiplayer game like rainbow six three supports only one person per xbox)

2)How would I go about connecting more than two xboxs together and is wireless lan possible?

oh and does battlefield modern combat have link play

You need a hub to connect more than one xbox together. And some standard ethernet cable (not the system link cable).

On the face of it, B2 doesn't support system link. Compelling evidence.
    Last edited by recipher; 11-11-2005, 19:08.

Comment

Wireless is possible but you need to purchase this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...72282&v=glance for each Xbox . I'm not sure whether if you bought more than two of these they would just talk to each other, or whether you'd need a wireless hub to co-ordinate it all. I'm guessing the former.

This post prob more suited to the ask the forum section too.

Comment

Not sure how many players it takes (but i think it supports system link).

Crimson Skies

Played it on 4 player split screen and its awsome (although the single player has to be to your tastes)

Comment

Originally posted by asnozz
          Not sure how many players it takes (but i think it supports system link).

Crimson Skies

Played it on 4 player split screen and its awsome (although the single player has to be to your tastes)
          crimson skies supporst full 16 player system link / split screen

Comment

Working...
          X