Nintendo Online Game Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Online Game Stats

Mario Kart peaking at 90 players! That's pretty damn low?

Umm its only just come out, give it more time & im sure the numbers will pick up. You can't expect thousands going online right from day 1.

Comment

Plus from the dropouts it looks like they're still getting it up and running properly.
      Very hard for them to test it in their own facility because they have so many units all screaming for attention, so I guess maybe they let their staff take them home to test the wifi better.

Comment

guess it's coz it's quite early over there? might pick up later, will be interesting to see what they're like next weekend once Europe gets the game too.

Comment

Isnt the peak at around 120000 today? Or am I reading the graph wrong?

Comment

Last edited by Mario; 18-06-2012, 20:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario
              You're reading it wrong, that's 120.
              Its a dot, not a comma,

Comment

Well, it seems stupid, as if people go to 3 degrees of accuracy. Tits.

Comment

That doesn't surprise me. My experience of having played it is that you don't often get evenly matched (you can see the win/lose statistics of all the players) which is probably due to the low number of players currently.

Comment

Any reason why a company with no connection Nintendo would produce such stats?

It would be interesting to see how they've connected to Nintendo's servers to pull the information off.

Or maybe its just a bull**** site with affiliated adverts

/edit

45% of users have tried it online apparantly. O.k Nintendos figures need to be taken with a pinch of salt, but it kinda pisses on this stats website.
                    The resource for people who make and sell games.
                    Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 23-11-2005, 16:35.

Comment

Working...
                    X