Mario Super Strikers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario Super Strikers?

PAL released on Friday. NTSC release in a week or so.

Suspitiously quiet on the review side of things and even NTSC-UK first impressions.

I've got it on order at VG+ - is it a duffer?

not looking too promising on gamerankings.com

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

Comment

Yup, it's sneaked into the shops. Looks like Nintendo UK has closed its doors (figuratively speaking) for another another generation! See you in 2006 for Revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
        Yup, it's sneaked into the shops. Looks like Nintendo UK has closed its doors (figuratively speaking) for another another generation! See you in 2006 for Revolution!
        not really

most of the magazines i got had a little card stuck inside it and its apparently mario's 20th Birthday and alot of titles relating to him are getting released

obviously releasing a white (pearl) gamecube with strikers means that they must be pushing it somehow

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
          not really

most of the magazines i got had a little card stuck inside it and its apparently mario's 20th Birthday and alot of titles relating to him are getting released

obviously releasing a white (pearl) gamecube with strikers means that they must be pushing it somehow
          Yeah I got that card as well.

My Gamestation only seemed to have one box of it on the shelves tho.

Comment

Originally posted by hasanhadi
            Yeah I got that card as well.

My Gamestation only seemed to have one box of it on the shelves tho.
            to be honest my local gamestation which is a fair size only got 2 in stock and i took one of them

Comment

I saw an advert for this on TV last night as well.

Comment

I saw what might have been box art recently and it looks... crap

'most of the magazines i got"? How many do you get?

Comment

Come on boys, it's over/at an end now.

I don't like it either, but we shouldn't encourage this kind of behaviour.

It would be like feeding the mad polar bears at the zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                    I saw what might have been box art recently and it looks... crap

'most of the magazines i got"? How many do you get?
                    well i subscribe to 4 and they all had the little card in it

but if it helps i bought FHM and that didnt have it

so i guess 'most'

Comment

Originally posted by: buster_broon
                      i bought FHM
                      I'm sorry to hear that, it must get lonely at sea.

Comment

Gamecube is dead now, let's face it, no UK based retailer gives a **** about the machine now. The only GC game left worth getting excited about is Twilight Princess and that's not out until Spring. It would make much more sense to tart it up a bit and make it a Revolution launch title tbh.

Nintendo should put much more focus into promoting the DS over here in the run up to xmas as the GC is clearly a dead duck.

Comment

What that bloke above said.

Come on, it's been true (in the UK at least) since that Argos sell-off (was it a Cube with a game for 79.99?) during Spring 2003.

I really grew to quite like the GameCube and I'm sorry to see the little guy go, but as for Mario Super Strikers? This kind of thing is just painful.

Comment

Dead in tha UK agreed.

Hasn't stopped me buying 4 games for import or it this month though.

Comment

me and my boss been playing this at work and it's absolutely mental (in a great way) if you enjoyed Sega Soccer Slam/NHL Hitz it plays very similar to those, but with red shells, bananas etc all acting like they do in Mario Kart

Awesome multiplayer. Best on the cube.

Comment

Working...
                              X