new import store in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new import store in Sydney

I thought you sydneysiders might wanna know that Aaron the ex manager of EB in Pitt Street Mall has opened up his own shop in George Street selling import titles (it's down china town end (surprise surprise) and the phone number is 02 9212 3411. He will order you in pretty much anything (not sure about hentei titles .

This thread is probably against pimping rules, apologies if this upsets anyone but he's a good lad and could no doubt do with some support as we all know how difficult it is to set up and survive as an independent games store these days.

Whats the store called? And has he got a website yet?

You visited the store? Whats he got system and game wise? Any SFC stuff?

Comment

I'd be interested in this too - the only other place I know of in Sydney is Game Infinity (Chinatown) which I'm sure everyone in this area knows, is a little overpriced to say the least.

Like the previous post asks - what's the name and address of the store?

Comment

I've been in there and didn't see a single import title. It was wall to wall PAL. The prices weren't great either (all at RRP). I'd welcome another import shop, but I saw no sign whatsoever of this being one. Am I missing something?

It's called Konsole, and it's on George right near Chinatown between the Capitol and World Square.

I did pick up a PAL copy of Michigan (which I've been after for a while), but I saw nothing else unusual in the store.

Comment

Cool. I'll pop in there on the way to Longleat.

Comment

Working...
          X