No announcement yet.

Mugged by GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone confirm 100% if Game will accept unboxed XBox as trade in? Just spoke to a boy in store there who didnt seem to know much and said neds to be boxed, although the store manager told me the other day it just needs to have all the cables.

Want to know either way before I make my way in tonight after work to get it all traded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
      Can anyone confirm 100% if Game will accept unboxed XBox as trade in? Just spoke to a boy in store there who didnt seem to know much and said neds to be boxed, although the store manager told me the other day it just needs to have all the cables.

Want to know either way before I make my way in tonight after work to get it all traded.
      I was told in Cov it needed to be boxed, they'll probably try and give you a tenner for it. CEX takes unboxed consoles, & you get a better rate for cash ?51!! I got a lousy ?40 from GAME & it was boxed, bunch of cock monkeys!!

Comment

Just spoke to ANOTHER Game store 200 yards from the first one and boy says they accept unboxed and will give me about ?45-?50 for it.

I intend to argue the point that the pre-order letter I got stated I would get ?50 for trading it in against my 360.

So apparently no box required, happy days.

Comment

I've got a feeling I'm going to get mugged at GAME if I visit there at 6am to wait for a Core pack...

Comment

Mardigan which store was which out of interest? (assuming these are the Glasgow branches you refer to)

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
              Just spoke to ANOTHER Game store 200 yards from the first one and boy says they accept unboxed and will give me about ?45-?50 for it.

I intend to argue the point that the pre-order letter I got stated I would get ?50 for trading it in against my 360.

So apparently no box required, happy days.
              Goodo, just hope they don't twig the Advanced AV pack with it heh. ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                Mardigan which store was which out of interest? (assuming these are the Glasgow branches you refer to)
                Aye man, Glasgow stores... phoned Sauchiehall St cause that where I am getting my pack tonight and dadt lad said need box, but phoned Buchanan Galleries moments later and boy said no box needed after talking to his manager.

So I am heading to Sauchiehall St store tonight after work to get all my **** traded and put it towards my 360.

Comment

?50 ? I'll be looking for a bit more than that for mine.

Comment

When you trade console in at GAME do they set them up and test them or just stick them out the back and give you the monney off?

Comment

Tested it while I was waiting

Comment

Working...
                      X