It's slipping........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's slipping........

It's just hit me that I am definitely not getting one for launch. Now my mind hangs in the balance. Not getting one on launch day has killed almost 50% of the excitement fo me. I'm now contemplating cancelling all my orders, and waiting it out, for perhaps PS3/Revo info as well as hoping for the hardware bugs to be ironed out with the 360.

My question is, anyone else feel the same?

no.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
        no.
        Aren't you getting the console anyway?

Comment

That's exactly how I feel. Most of the excitment is getting your console on launch day. I don't feel part of the "hype" now that I know I am not getting one for at least another week.

Comment

I can see how you would feel this way, I was hoping I could get mine at midnight , but now I now I'm going to miss party. I'm slightyly dissapointed that I can't get one til the morning

Comment

No, unless Amazon don't send me one. Then i'll be disappointed and bitter.

Comment

Nope, the console will no doubt be awesome and I'm pretty sure if you actually wanted it you would be able to wait a few weeks, just get a new game to occupy you on another system for a little while.

Comment

I'd like to get a 360, and was prepared to wait 11 hours to do so (having the day free), but it's not essential. (For example, I'm not going all over the show to find a Premium).

If I miss out I'm not going to be ape **** or on fire like some people will be around here.

I'll just turn the hype that's built over the past week down a notch and focus back on the current gen.

Comment

I'm still going to get one, but then I wasn't trying to get one on launch. That is because out of all the next gen consoles this is this is the main one I want. It's all due to xbox live and the fact that out all my previous games I have played live games the most and I can't see this changing.

I have heard that the first batch of 360's are all powered by pieces of the one true cross and are signed by the Prophet Mohammed. Well thats what I'm guessing from the preorder thread. I just don't see the point in making such a huge fuss about something that isn't going to change your life or make you more attractive to the opposite sex (infact queuing outside game might well do the opposite) and lets face it everyone who can afford one will be able to own one at somepoint.

Comment

Agree with some of those points Mr Pump, I wouldn't queue for anything for more than a hour.

I also don't mind waiting a couple of weeks as I recall the US PSP launch - couple of good games and bugger all since.

But I would like a 360 before Xmas as I ahve got a couple of weeks of work and it will be the only time I will be able to get some serious game time in.

Comment

Afraid not... roll on tonight, theres going to be a ****en P A R T Y!!

Comment

Ill get it when the price drops, Im pretty content with catching up or some older games for the next 3-4 months, then ill be faced with the Ps3 or 360

Comment

I'm not desperate for a 360, but when everyone on the net starts saying how great the Live games are I will have to buy one.

I guess it will be impossible for me to buy one at normal price this month anyway. Looks like January for me!

Comment

Launch day is fun, and part of the attraction of getting in there early, this time round though Im not really that bothered by it, the games lineup isnt so great that I feel like Im missing out on much really, HD gaming isnt new to me and to be honest the visuals Im experiencing on my PC right now make the 360 seem more on a level than it might of otherwise been. I think its great having new kit to try out and discover, but I can wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X