This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before i do it id thought id ask. re selling 360 on here

I have a pre order confirmed which i think unless something out of the ordinary happens is going spare. Im in the edinburgh area.

Its a core system, pdz and extra wireless controller bundle for ?279.99. Im not wanting to make a huge profit on ebay as i really dont want the hassle and i dont wanna rip off somebody on this forum so here is what i thought.

Give my preorder to a forum member ( i can pay for it or the person wanting it can to have the reciept in thier name) in the edinburgh area and take the extra wireless controller as a finders fee. I reckon thats pretty fair for all the pissing about id have to do.

Is this out of order?

Im sure someone would love you forever!

Comment

There is already a policy posted in the B/S forum about not raping resales of Xbox360 on here, but taking the wireless controller as "payment" I can't see being a problem (as long as the recipient agrees to it!).
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Sounds like a great deal for one lucky person out there.

Comment

Rule is; anything upto the value of a 360 game over the normal retail price of the system is OK, nothing more.

Please note that any Xbox360 sales with large mark-ups in the NTSC-uk trading forum will be sent straight to trash.

We did the same thing with the PSP, and we will not be allowing the shortage of the machine to let people profiteer in the sales forum.

We consider a mark-up of more than the price of a game as inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
            Rule is; anything upto the value of a 360 game over the normal retail price of the system is OK, nothing more.
            Okay guys looks like thier are no objections so ill run with it.

Wazy15 was the first to note interest earlier so ill wait for a response from him before putting it on the sales thread. Then its first come first served.

Only rule is you gotta be local to collect or ifor me to deliver as im not dealing with parcel force or royal mail etc.

Comment

nice1 some1 is gonna be loving you id jump at the offer but gloucester - edinburgh is a tad too far

Comment

Wazy15 has gone for it. Thats one less person 360less come tommorow plus ive got an extra controller for my PDZ gathering friday night.

Comment

long as theres 1 under the xmas tree come 25th december im happy, i have a wife who works in choices a bro in law that works in gamestation, so the first sniff of ones not for pre order to sell there mine im sure i'll get a core before xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                    There is already a policy posted in the B/S forum about not raping resales of Xbox360 on here, but taking the wireless controller as "payment" I can't see being a problem (as long as the recipient agrees to it!).
                    For a moment I thought you meant the 'Bull****' forum

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X