Xbox 360 Peripherals packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Peripherals packaging

Is it me or is the packaging for the Xbox 360 controllers, RGB scart cables etc made of weopons grade, translucent, armour plated, bullet proof titanium???? I cant get any of bastards out of their packages!!!!

Its true. I was worried about slicing my hands to pieces and then not being able to play on it.

Comment

Yeah its tough going. I was two handed with a pair of scissors getting the vga box open. Not opened much else.

Comment

Yup, sliced my finger!

Comment

Too many things are packaged this way, i'm sure its secure but its bloody annoying.

Comment

I was just this minute opening an RGB Scart and cut the top off as instructed, then as I was trying to pry the plastic open enough to get the cable out it kind of snapped and I ended up with a piece of pastic stuck in the palm of my hand leaving a nice gapping wound. Just what you want when using a pure white controller. It's going to look like a goddam maxi-pad

Comment

It's horrid packaging. One of the joys of buying JP hardware is that they all still come in nice card boxes!

It's a wonder companies that use blister packs haven't been sued yet with all the injuries they must be causing.

Comment

Comment

Yeah - tell me about it! The only downside to getting every peripheral available - having to unpack them!

Comment

Blister packs are awful. I like cardboard boxes so you can preserve the packaging.

Comment

Working...
                    X