Quick question re Game's return policy and the 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question re Game's return policy and the 360

At the moment I'm pretty much only playing PGR3. I've had a quick dabble with the other titles but keep coming back to this one. Do you know what the script is with Game's return policy - i.e. basically I want to return the other games and just keep PGR3.

Does anyone know if they'd let me do this??

Thanks in advance.

Don't you have up to 10 days?

Comment

Yeah you can return any game aslong as it is within 10 days.

Comment

I was under the impression now that is the christmas season the 10-day returns policy has been extended till January 8th. So if you want you can take a game back anytime before then and you will still get a refund.

Comment

Was just wondering with it being a bundle, that's all. I guess I could just give them a call tomorrow.

Comment

the extension applies to exchanges only, you get 10 days for a refund, until 8th january for an exchange

Comment

You'll also only get the value of the games within the bundle, so don't expect to get full price back for them.

Comment

i was speaking to mate in game about this, i want to take my PDZ back and exchange it for the special edition and pay the extra, he said he'd do it but other staff may get arsey

i think they'll give you grief over returning bundle games, especially if it a refund you're after

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
                  i was speaking to mate in game about this, i want to take my PDZ back and exchange it for the special edition and pay the extra
                  At Cardiff GAME, we all got given the LE PDZ as part of the bundle - tin is the nicest packaging i've seen in a while.

Any GAME denizens know where they stand on swapping Condemned for another title - might be a bit different as it was a compulsory title. Or is it just gonna be a case of pot luck based on who serves you?

Comment

I think all of it is pot luck as I got the LE tin for PDZ yet my mate who ordered at same store and he got his like 5 minutes before me in Game that night was only given the normal one by a different person. Took it back and asked for the tin and they said no!

Bastards! It really is a nice package too isnt it! I really like it, just wish it worked!

They'll exchange mine for another one definitely cause it doesnt work but if I get it and play it and dont like it, I'll beat the crap out of them if they dont give me a decent refund on it.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_citizen
                      At Cardiff GAME, we all got given the LE PDZ as part of the bundle - tin is the nicest packaging i've seen in a while.

Any GAME denizens know where they stand on swapping Condemned for another title - might be a bit different as it was a compulsory title. Or is it just gonna be a case of pot luck based on who serves you?
                      can't do it i'm afraid, i asked about that and they are getting condemned near free so they don't want to swap it for a game they have had to pay money for

Comment

Working...
                      X